Metal Storm logo
Bullet For My Valentine - New Video Online

Currently working on new material, Bullet For My Valentine recently revealed a brand new song, "Raising Hell", and now they shared the video to go with it. It was directed, produced and edited by James Sharrock and you can watch it right here right now.

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Bullet For My Valentine
Posted: 28.11.2013 by Saeid

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 5   Visited by: 27 users
29.11.2013 - 08:01
psykometal
A staff guy...
Well, they're taking a step in the right direction. A more straight-forward metal approach, with some slight thrash leanings even. Still not digging his higher pitched, whiny-sounding vocals.
----
~Zep, Database and Forum Moderation~

29.11.2013 - 10:38
Machiavelli
Account deleted
I know there are a lot of bands that sound nearly like this which is probably why the sound is so hated but I am surprised that Ekotren from FL doesnt get any recognition as being one of the better ones. Unfortunately, the sweet singing during the chorus of all these metalcore songs just doenst work for me anymore because too many songs sound the same and therefore bore me... even with an excellent solo like the one in this song.
29.11.2013 - 11:41
psykometal
A staff guy...
Written by Guest on 29.11.2013 at 10:38

I know there are a lot of bands that sound nearly like this which is probably why the sound is so hated but I am surprised that Ekotren from FL doesnt get any recognition as being one of the better ones. Unfortunately, the sweet singing during the chorus of all these metalcore songs just doenst work for me anymore because too many songs sound the same and therefore bore me... even with an excellent solo like the one in this song.

EkoTren. Now there's a name I haven't heard in a while. From what I recall of their sound, when I was shown them back in '08, I would call them nu metal, not metalcore.
----

02.12.2013 - 07:08
Machiavelli
Account deleted
Written by psykometal on 29.11.2013 at 11:41

Written by Guest on 29.11.2013 at 10:38

EkoTren. Now there's a name I haven't heard in a while. From what I recall of their sound, when I was shown them back in '08, I would call them nu metal, not metalcore.

I thought this was metalcore...

http://youtu.be/sA_wWrgJG3E
02.12.2013 - 08:05
psykometal
A staff guy...
Written by Guest on 02.12.2013 at 07:08

I thought this was metalcore...

http://youtu.be/sA_wWrgJG3E

Nah, that's nu metal. For comparison's sake, think about it like this, does it sound more like early Drowning Pool or Unearth?
----

Hits total: 2379 | This month: 4