03. Running Out Of Tears
04. One Minute Left To Live
05. Sign Of Yesterday
06. Won't Trust, Won't Fear, Won't Beg
07. A Life To Die For

Additional info
Produced by André Andersen.

The album will be made available in 3 different formats:
* Digipack CD + DVD (containing live footage from the band´s last year tour, tour documentary and interviews)
* Regular CD
* 180 gr. vinyl, gatefold

Staff review by
R Lewis
Rating:
Royal Hunt's 2011 release Show Me How To Live divided Metal Storm users from Staff. A Life To Die For now unites them.

Read more ››
published 04.01.2014 | Comments (4)

Found in 5 lists
Top lists

Comments

Comments: 5   Visited by: 254 users
02.12.2013 - 14:07
Symphony Ex

Sounds like they're really back on form. This is classic stuff!
07.12.2013 - 15:02
Rating: 9
DeathSlyzer

Yeah, this album is great. Really enjoyed it, and especially the vocals. Sick range on that guy!
----
I sold my soul to any fool who'd buy it!
What's it gonna take to make you riot!?
09.12.2013 - 02:43
Empyror

This album is awesome. Definitely one of my favorite power metal releases this year and possibly their best album ever. DC Cooper is just a sick vocalist with an operatic low and mid range that reminds me of Tommy Karevik and a high range like Rob Halford. Everyone else in this band is a virtuoso at their instrument and Andre Anderson has outdone himself as a composer on this one, writing some of the most mature and catchiest songs in the band's history.
10.12.2013 - 15:57
Wes

A blast from the past, I like this much better than the last short one with Cooper. This is great!
21.12.2013 - 16:31
Rating: 9
DeathSlyzer

Written by Empyror on 09.12.2013 at 02:43

This album is awesome. Definitely one of my favorite power metal releases this year and possibly their best album ever. DC Cooper is just a sick vocalist with an operatic low and mid range that reminds me of Tommy Karevik and a high range like Rob Halford. Everyone else in this band is a virtuoso at their instrument and Andre Anderson has outdone himself as a composer on this one, writing some of the most mature and catchiest songs in the band's history.

You said it dude. Couldn't have described it better myself. It's definitely one of my favorites from the year as well, and an unexpected surprise too. I was expecting the New Rhapsody of Fire and Almah records to be at the top of my charts this year, but this one does overthrow them.
----
I sold my soul to any fool who'd buy it!
What's it gonna take to make you riot!?

Hits total: 8522 | This month: 22