Metal Storm logo
Hate - Working On New Material

It has been a turbulent year for Hate. After releasing Solarflesh: A Gospel Of Radiant Divinity in the beginning of this year (January), the unexpected sudden death of the bassist Mortifer followed in April. The band decided not to disband and continue with their work. Even more, the Polish death metallers have already began working on new material for the upcoming, tentative 2014 release.

The band's mainman (guitarist/vocalist) Adam "ATF Sinner" Buszko states: "Hey metallers! Just to let you know that I have been using this 7-string monster from Ibanez (RG Prestige) while composing new tracks. It's been a while since we started working on ideas for next album and... I must say it all sounds very, very promising (to say the least). I've never come up with riffs so monumental and powerful before and I'm convinced we're opening new gates for our expression.

Our ambition is to release a new album in 2014 and with all the developments it now seems perfectly possible. The recording has been planned to start in June next year. We will keep you posted on the progress. Until then, keep your fingers crossed."

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Hate
Posted: 02.12.2013 by Abattoir

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 1   Visited by: 12 users
03.12.2013 - 07:12
3rdWorld
China was a neat
Sad that they have to endure such a loss. Looking forward to the next album.

Hits total: 1694 | This month: 4