Metal Storm logo
Watain - Release First Ever Video

Even though they have already released five albums, black metallers Watain never released an official music video before. But that is about to end because today they debuted their first ever video for the track "Outlaw", taken from their latest album The Wild Hunt. You can satisfy your curiosity by watching the video below.

The video is produced by Watain and Johan Bååth, who already directed the band's Opus Diaboli DVD in 2012.

Watain comments: "The Outlaw video is a knife stab in the face of today's clean and witty metal scene and yet another step for us to bring back something real and extreme into this limping music movement."

Source: centurymedia.com
Band profile: Watain
Posted: 05.12.2013 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   Visited by: 132 users
05.12.2013 - 21:16
ManiacBlasphemer
Black Knight
I would've preferred a video for They Rode On. Still, good song and good album. My option for best 2013 BM album by far.
05.12.2013 - 21:35
CobiWan1993
Secundum Filium
Cool video! It's got a nice, old-fashioned horror b-movie feel to it.
----
Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe (Lao Tzu).
05.12.2013 - 21:45
DyingWorld

Very well done. For all the shit it's gotten by some, "The Wild Hunt" has been one of my favorites of the year.
06.12.2013 - 00:43
Svneatr
Vitharr
Liked the video but in my opinion there are better songs they could've done a video for.

Hits total: 2666 | This month: 3