Metal Storm logo
Suicidal Angels - New Song Streaming Online

The Greeks Suicidal Angels have shared today the opening track of their upcoming new album Divide And Conquer. The new thrash attack is called "Marching Over Blood" and the band released a lyric video for it. Get your thrash metal fix, turn up the volume and enjoy their new song right here.

The album itself is upon us since its release is set for January 10th in Europe and January 14th in North America through NoiseArt Records. More about the album was previously reported here.

Source: noiseart.cc
Band profile: Suicidal Angels
Posted: 06.12.2013 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 3   Visited by: 32 users
06.12.2013 - 17:57
DeathSlyzer
Yup. This is still definitely Suicidal Angels. I've heard it before, but this song did have some pretty good riffs nonetheless. Really enjoyed the riff that kicked in once the song sped up.

Vocally, this isn't all that great though. The chorus was extremely dull vocally, and that kinda ruins a bit of the song.
----
I sold my soul to any fool who'd buy it!
What's it gonna take to make you riot!?
06.12.2013 - 20:28
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
Yeah, sounds pretty good and raw. The only problem(also pointed out by DeathSlyzer) is vocals. It was going totally offbeat and against the flow. Nevertheless, it sounds exactly like new Onslaught. So, I hope it won't be able to create much gaps in to two "relevant" thrash releases.
08.12.2013 - 22:33
crucifiedjesus
Yeah nothing revolutionary here but sounds better than bloodbath which was a bit of a let down for me.

Hits total: 2657 | This month: 2