Metal Storm logo
Carcass - Tour With The Black Dahlia Murder, Gorguts And Noisem

Death metal demigods Carcass, melodeath powerhouse The Black Dahlia Murder, technical death metal heroes Gorguts and death/thrash squad Noisem will headline the Decibel Magazine Tour this upcoming March. The tour will fester across North America for 21 putrefying dates, integrating the past, present and future of extreme music. Check out the dates of this bill below.

Carcass frontman Jeff Walker says: "This is possibly the unsexiest Decibel Tour lineup yet. We're all bringing the 'girth' back to the U.S., along with gray hair and sensible footwear. But it's the music that matters, right? Just close your eyes and think of England. If that fails, think of Tampa."

Black Dahlia Murder frontman Trevor Strand is a longtime Carcass superfan, and says: "We are absolutely thrilled to be a part of this amazing tour. I will do my best to play it cool in the presence of such great and influential musicians who I have worshipped since the seventh grade ? but I can't guarantee anything. We in the Dahlia camp are elated to have been considered, and vow to do our best to impress. Nothing less for the combined might of Carcass and Gorguts!"

Luc Lemay of Canadians Gorguts comments: "Since the first day I discovered Decibel, I always saw them like an institution. So, when I got the news that we were offered to be part of their annual tour, I felt totally honored and excited as hell! It will be amazing to share the stage with Carcass, the Black Dahlia Murder and Noisem to perform our new music every night!"

As for Baltimore death/thrash upstarts Noisem, guitarist Sebastian Phillips keeps his thoughts on the tour perfectly succinct: "Dream come true. Period."

More details, including ticket info, can be found over here.

Tour dates:

March 18 - Orlando, FL, The Beachum Theater
March 19 - Atlanta, GA, Masquerade
March 21 - Dallas, TX, Prophet Bar
March 22 - Austin, TX, Mohawk
March 24 - Phoenix, AZ, The Press Room
March 25 - Santa Ana, CA, The Observatory
March 26 - San Francisco, CA, The Regency Ballroom
March 28 - Vancouver, BC, Commodore Ballroom
March 29 - Seattle, WA, Showbox Market
March 30 - Portland, OR, Roseland Theater
April 02 - Denver, CO, Summit Music Hall
April 04 - Minneapolis, MN, Mill City Nights
April 05 - Chicago, IL, House Of Blues
April 06 - Columbus, OH, Newport Music Hall
April 07 - Pittsburgh, PA, Stage AE
April 08 - Toronto, ON, Sound Academy
April 09 - Montreal, QC, Metropolis
April 10 - Boston, MA, Paradise Rock Club
April 11 - New York, NY, Best Buy Theater
April 12 - Philadelphia, PA, Trocadero Theatre
April 13 - Silver Spring, MD, The Fillmore

Source: metalblade.com
Band profile: Carcass
Posted: 06.12.2013 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 5   Visited by: 96 users
06.12.2013 - 19:55
Traezeus

Orlando? YES.
06.12.2013 - 21:08
X5452
Account deleted
Since I might be in the US around April I might be able to go to the show in Boston. Would be cool
06.12.2013 - 21:16
Lit.
Account deleted
"Pittsburg."

*Girly squeal*
06.12.2013 - 23:21
Riscannon

Santa Ana california yes!
10.12.2013 - 02:55
Red_Travis

Damn it, no Houston date.....screw it, I'm going to Austin for this.

Hits total: 2237 | This month: 5