Metal Storm logo
My stuff!

07.12.2013 - 03:57
Doge of Venice
Hey guys. I'm a fairly new user, relatively speaking. Just wanted to promote myself a little. I don't play in any bands, and this stuff is just some crap I write (I've got quite a few on my youtube as well, though most of those were composed using the Midi studio that came with Guitar Hero games, and as such do not represent entirely what I wish to write as those had some form of focus on difficulty).

Basically, none of this has been played (or at least recorded) by myself, as of yet. It's all been composed using Guitar Pro, either based on a riff or melody I played in real life or on a theme I want to develop. I'd like to hear comments from you guys, and possibly tips on improving composition since I want to improve. As such, it will sound terrible (and not entirely realistic).

Just a note: I'm not all that great when it comes to theory. I like to... compose by ear, relatively. There is a possibility that I have some fancy stuff in there, but it's most likely coincidence. It's also technically not at a great level. Purely because I want to be able to play it myself, and I have quite a low opinion of myself on my ability as a guitarist, and an even worse one as a pianist (I can't play two hands at the same time...).

My terribad YouTube.

20.09.2014 - 06:49
Doge of Venice
Hellooo. In case y'all didn't notice, I recently uploaded another song. More metal than most of my others. I would appreciate any and all feedback. Cheers!

04.12.2015 - 00:08
Doge of Venice
Ha. Triple post time. A new metal song has been devised, but still needs developed. Any feedback appreciated, whether its regards to structure, production or that godawful transition from the intro the riff.