Metal Storm logo
Mors Principium Est - Two New Songs Available

Mors Principium Est have made two songs from their incoming album "Liberation=Termination" listenable on their MySpace. These two songs are named "The Oppressed Will Rise" and "Sinners Defeat" and are the second and seventh tracks of the album respectively. Band's MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/morsprincipiumestmyspace

As previously reported, the band has announced the album coming out due in early 2007 via Listenable Records. The follow-up to "The Unborn" was recorded at Astia Studio in Finland and was mastered at Imperial Mastering in Concord, California.

Source: morsprincipiumest.com
Band profile: Mors Principium Est
Posted: 09.01.2007 by Keoren

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 5   Visited by: 7 users
09.01.2007 - 10:48
Opium Magnet
Account deleted
This is very good news, always nice to hear new material, especially from this band.
09.01.2007 - 12:56
Katatronik
Angel of Lust
I like these 2 new songs... can't wait for the new release!
Hope the entire album is a masterpiece as The Unborn!
----

"The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear,
and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown."
Howard Phillips Lovecraft
09.01.2007 - 19:10
Der Meister
Account deleted
Oh for fuck's sake! I'd so love to listen to those tracks, but I'm not going to allow myself to do it! I'm going to wait for the album! Can someone who listened to them describe them alittle, are they alike the stuff on The Unborn? I hope so, that beast is indeed one of the greatest albums ever made in my opinion!
09.01.2007 - 20:53
MetalSpider

I just had to listen to their 2 new songs. I was really impressed! I too hope its as good as The Unborn. It sounds like it will be amazing.
----

Thanks to Corrupt for these banners!
03.03.2007 - 17:01
Icewings
La Luna
Very nice material , very nice band I like their uhmm essence , they are very good and have lot's of potential .
----

Metalheads for Black Lives and Land Back

Hits total: 2716 | This month: 4