Metal Storm logo
Cattle Decapitation - Writing Material For New Album

Get ready for another new album from Cattle Decapitation because the American goregrinders have begun the writing process for the follow-up to 2012 album Monolith Of Inhumanity (nominated for Best Grindcore Album on Metal Storm Awards 2012). Cattle Decapitation's next album is tentatively due out in early 2015. It might seem far away but at least it is coming.

Travis Ryan had this to say about it: "Since we got home from The Summer Slaughter Tour the guys have been hard at work on new material! I actually go in next week to grab a quick run through of the first new track they have completed so I can start writing lyrics to it. I have heard the track and I hate to say anything just yet because we will be spending the next full year from now working on the next album, but I will say the stuff they're working on is intense. I can't wait to start writing lyrics to it and so far is in league with one of our current musical aspirations... to make fans of our last record shit themselves!

We'll be taking a small break to play a few shows in our region with Eyehategod and our friends Strong Intention on their January tour!"

Source: metalblade.com
Band profile: Cattle Decapitation
Posted: 20.12.2013 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 3   Visited by: 26 users
21.12.2013 - 04:11
Sentinel65
Awesome, definitely looking forward to this.
02.01.2014 - 07:40
ChibiDemigod
Waiting for this the past album is pure power!:banger:
02.01.2014 - 08:06
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
staff
2015... *sigh*
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."

Hits total: 4983 | This month: 16