Metal Storm logo
Amoral - New Album Artwork Unveiled

Finnish group Amoral have recently revealed their new album artwork as well as other details about Fallen Leaves & Dead Sparrows. The release date has been set for February 14th. Aki Siltala, the artist behind the covers of previous Amoral albums Decrowning and Reptile Ride is again responsible for the cover artwork. Take a look at it below.

Tracklist:

01. On The Other Side Pt. I (7:14)
02. No Familiar Faces (4:07)
03. Prolong A Stay (7:39)
04. Blueprints (4:20)
05. If Not Here, Where? (9:15)
06. The Storm Arrives (6:25)
07. See This Through (6:39)
08. On The Other Side Pt. II (9:14)

The band previously released the song "If Not Here, Where?" which you can hear here if you haven't before.

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Amoral
Posted: 23.12.2013 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 3   Visited by: 40 users
23.12.2013 - 12:54
Rikke
I must say, even though I don't like the new amoral music, I'm amazed how awesome this coverart is!

EDIT: I just listened the new single, Ari's growling (is it Ari?) totally surprised me! He defenitely is not the greatest growler, but it was passable... Can someone tell me what "Beneath" is like? I didn't listen "show me your colors" or "Beneath" but this... Is this the new style of Amoral? I mean this is nothing like "the year of the suckerpunch"... I'm so surprised... And confused ;_;
23.12.2013 - 14:14
moe5512
Written by Rikke on 23.12.2013 at 12:54

I must say, even though I don't like the new amoral music, I'm amazed how awesome this coverart is!

EDIT: I just listened the new single, Ari's growling (is it Ari?) totally surprised me! He defenitely is not the greatest growler, but it was passable... Can someone tell me what "Beneath" is like? I didn't listen "show me your colors" or "Beneath" but this... Is this the new style of Amoral? I mean this is nothing like "the year of the suckerpunch"... I'm so surprised... And confused ;_;

If you listen at 2:01 and 2:37 (especially 2:01) you can hear Ari mastering the art of growling
23.12.2013 - 16:24
Rikke
Written by moe5512 on 23.12.2013 at 14:14

Written by Rikke on 23.12.2013 at 12:54

If you listen at 2:01 and 2:37 (especially 2:01) you can hear Ari mastering the art of growling

God that was... Awful But still if they start doing this progressive metalcore (or something like that and the single really reminds me of progressive metalcorebands) I would like to give a shot for the new album!

Hits total: 3001 | This month: 11