Metal Storm logo
France, Nantes - Belphegor: European Tour 2014

All dates of this tour

Comments

Comments: 5   Visited by: 8 users
31.12.2013 - 02:47
Vombatus
Potorro
Nantes is in Ethiopia ? I didn't know that...

Events on MS are plagued with mistakes, mostly typos. People submitting them should at least make an effort.
31.12.2013 - 02:57
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Written by Vombatus on 31.12.2013 at 02:47
Nantes is in Ethiopia ? I didn't know that...

Maybe they were confused because of this.

France and Ethiopia are practically interchangeable, right?
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
31.12.2013 - 17:10
Abattoir

Written by Vombatus on 31.12.2013 at 02:47

Events on MS are plagued with mistakes, mostly typos. People submitting them should at least make an effort.

...which has nothing to with it at all (for the majority). Every detail in one event (exact date, country, city, venue, ...) can be easily misspelled, overlooked, and so on. Normally, It's just a lack of concentration, being in a hurry or any other similar distraction.

Nevertheless, there are lots of events/tours/festivals submited, and believe me these things can easily happen to anyone in a moment. I'm making them too, not denying that at all, however I do add and edit lots of tours/events on a daily basis.
31.12.2013 - 19:55
Vombatus
Potorro
Written by Abattoir on 31.12.2013 at 17:10

...which has nothing to with it at all (for the majority). Every detail in one event (exact date, country, city, venue, ...) can be easily misspelled, overlooked, and so on. Normally, It's just a lack of concentration, being in a hurry or any other similar distraction.

Nevertheless, there are lots of events/tours/festivals submited, and believe me these things can easily happen to anyone in a moment. I'm making them too, not denying that at all, however I do add and edit lots of tours/events on a daily basis.

Misspelling a word is normal (we all do). But sometimes people that submit events could take 2 more seconds (if it is not insurmountable for them/asking too much) reading through what they wrote to check the info is correct (which is different than making a spelling error). I can live with mistakes on MS events, so if Belphegor are playing in Ethiopia, I'm fine with it (don't know what took me to criticize yesterday...)
01.01.2014 - 14:52
Abattoir

Written by Vombatus on 31.12.2013 at 19:55

I can live with mistakes on MS events, so if Belphegor are playing in Ethiopia, I'm fine with it

Well, it definitely would be a first time

Hits total: 870 | This month: 4