Metal Storm logo
Seven Kingdoms - New Album In The Works

American power metallers Seven Kingdoms have started working on the follow-up to 2012's The Fire Is Mine. On their year-end message, the band promised they would continue with the songwriting process and complete the new album this year. What are you expecting of the new opus?

Seven Kingdoms issued the following statement: "WOW! What a year 2013 has been. We've played all over the world this year and we were able to meet so many new and incredible people! We will for sure, out-do 2013, as 2014 brings another European tour, more tours after that, and also begins the writing process for the 4th Seven Kingdoms album. We can already tell you that the new CD will take off where we left off on The Fire Is Mine, but also include one of the fastest and most intense songs we have ever written. 3-4 songs deep already, and at least a year to polish and make the rest of the record ready for the consumption of your ears. Thanks for another great year! Cheers to what 2014 brings!"

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Seven Kingdoms
Posted: 01.01.2014 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 3   Visited by: 30 users
02.01.2014 - 00:42
Lonniehaskel

I love this band. They're really good people, too.
02.01.2014 - 19:49
Draugen

Cool!

I want more of the same seeing as the last album was great. Preferably with more songs that have lyrics inspired by "The Song of Ice and Fire". That makes them a bit more interesting as I am a huge fan of the series.
31.01.2014 - 16:13
pendragonx

Can't wait for the next one.. their stuff is fantastic! love Sabrina's singing too ^_^

Hits total: 2447 | This month: 6