Metal Storm logo
Pain Of Salvation - Update On Daniel Gildenlöw's Condition

As many of you already know, Pain Of Salvation's singer Daniel Gildenlöw is going through some serious health problems. Luckily, it seems that the worst is over, as Daniel himelf posted a statement on the band's official Facebook page updating on what is going on.

It reads as follows: "Update from the hospital. First of all - thanks for all your love and support! Although I don't reply much it makes a lot of difference and gives me a well-needed energy boost. So, I'll have some more surgery tonight, it seems. In the original surgery they removed 20x20cm of infected tissue (down to the bone in a few places, apparently), leaving an open wound of ca 12x7cm or so on my lower back. Tonight they're going in again to scrape off some additional dead tissue and surgically clean the wound. I know the situation sucks and a lot of you out there are worried, but I'm feeling comparatively good and it's all under control now, and I'm thankful it wasn't worse. These little Strep A buggers are quite nasty once they get under your skin. Love, Daniel."

© Photographer Linda Åkerberg

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Pain Of Salvation
Posted: 22.01.2014 by R Lewis

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 3   Visited by: 123 users
22.01.2014 - 20:53
mz

Good, thanks God
----
Giving my ears a rest from music.
22.01.2014 - 21:07
BloodTears
ANA-thema
I'm glad to hear this. I would be even more happy with a new Pain Of Salvation album *wink wink*
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29

Like you could kiss my ass.

My Instagram
23.01.2014 - 05:11
CobiWan1993
Secundum Filium
Im glad the worst is behind him, get well soon Daniel.
----
Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe (Lao Tzu).

Hits total: 3265 | This month: 3