Metal Storm logo
Amon Amarth - Best To Worst

Amon Amarth, kings of Skandinavia, melodic death titans! Their albums are here Best to worst. All are IMO, don't panic!

Created by: MetalAce | 20.01.2014

1. Amon Amarth - Twilight Of The Thunder God
Simply their best! Listened for 24/7! Stunning!
2. Amon Amarth - With Oden On Our Side
Powerful, great album, but for me it listed as 2nd.
3. Amon Amarth - Versus The World
First album I listened to by AA.
4. Amon Amarth - Surtur Rising
Very intresting! Loved whole album!
5. Amon Amarth - Deceiver Of The Gods
This one is one of my fav.s! Truly amazing.
6. Amon Amarth - Fate Of Norns
Listened to couple songs, not bad.
7. Amon Amarth - The Crusher
Not bad, I promise!
8. Amon Amarth - Once Sent From The Golden Hall
Great band's debut albums are always have a sence weakness, like this!
9. Amon Amarth - The Avenger
Not listened yet, but my friends said it's terrible.

Disclaimer: All top lists are unofficial and do not represent the point of view of the MS Staff.
[ More lists by MetalAce ]

Comments

‹‹ Back to Lists
Comments: 3   Visited by: 54 users
22.01.2014 - 21:44
Erik M.
"Amon Amarth - Once Sent From The Golden Hall
Great band's debut albums are always have a sence weakness, like this!"

Uhm no, not AT ALL. One of the reasons I created my debut albums list is because I often think the debut of many bands is the best thing they ever did. Of course often it's also not a band's best album, but your comment here makes no sense at all.

Also, why have The Avenger at #9 if you haven't listened to it? That's a strange thing to do, since it means you trust your friend's judgement like it's your own, which is, again, a strange thing to do. You could've just let it out of this list and add it when you've checked out the album, because now you don't have a clue as to where in the list it should belong. For all you know it's their best album to date... you can't be certain until you've heard it.
22.01.2014 - 22:27
MetalAce
The Eternal
Written by Erik M. on 22.01.2014 at 21:44

"Amon Amarth - Once Sent From The Golden Hall
Great band's debut albums are always have a sence weakness, like this!"

Uhm no, not AT ALL. One of the reasons I created my debut albums list is because I often think the debut of many bands is the best thing they ever did. Of course often it's also not a band's best album, but your comment here makes no sense at all.

Also, why have The Avenger at #9 if you haven't listened to it? That's a strange thing to do, since it means you trust your friend's judgement like it's your own, which is, again, a strange thing to do. You could've just let it out of this list and add it when you've checked out the album, because now you don't have a clue as to where in the list it should belong. For all you know it's their best album to date... you can't be certain until you've heard it.

I didn't read all, anyway Actually, I wasn't surprise of you words, I waited for someone like you! That friend is the most similar friend to me, and really, his vote is my vote. Many of the debut albums I listened to, exept Black Sabbath, have some tier 2 debut albums, Metallica, Megadeth, Avenged Sevenfold, and AA. I'll check Avenger next day.
24.01.2014 - 22:48
Erik M.
Written by MetalAce on 22.01.2014 at 22:27

I didn't read all, anyway Actually, I wasn't surprise of you words, I waited for someone like you! That friend is the most similar friend to me, and really, his vote is my vote. Many of the debut albums I listened to, exept Black Sabbath, have some tier 2 debut albums, Metallica, Megadeth, Avenged Sevenfold, and AA. I'll check Avenger next day.

My post wasn't a long one, so I don't see why you wouldn't read it... anyway, pretty funny that your friend has a very similar taste. I don't know anyone like that, sadly. I see what you mean however, since a lot of bands with great debuts albums have even better sophomore releases. But I can name quite a few bands of which I heard all (or most) albums and yet their debut is the best. Good examples would be (in my opinion): Candlemass, Draconian, Emperor, Empyrium, Kauan, Moonspell, Ophis, Saturnus, Shape of Despair, Swallow The Sun, The Sins of Thy Beloved, Tristania and Wine From Tears.

Hits total: 21659 | This month: 7