Metal Storm logo
Delain - Reveal New Album Details

Delain have spilled the beans about their new album today. Just two years after the release of We Are The Others, the release date, cover art and tracklist of their new album is here. First of all, it will be called The Human Contradiction. You can also feast your eyes on the cover artwork and tracklist below.

The band says: "We are really excited about the new tracks and can't wait to share them with you! Keep an eye on this website for more news about the new record, including which guest musicians you can expect to hear. More information is coming soon!"

The Human Contradiction release dates on Napalm Records:

• Germany/Austria/Switzerland: April 4th, 2014
  • UK, rest of Europe: April 7th, 2014
  • USA and Canada: April 8th, 2014
  • Japan, ANZ, South America, Russia: TBA

Tracklist:

01. Here Come The Vultures
    02. Your Body Is A Battleground
    03. Stardust
    04. My Masquerade
    05. Tell Me, Mechanist
    06. Sing To Me
    07. Army Of Dolls
    08. Lullaby
    09. The Tragedy Of The Commons

Are you excited about what was revealed so far? And how do you think the band will evolve?

Source: delain.nl
    Band profile: Delain
  • Posted: 23.01.2014 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
    Comments: 6   [ 1 ignored ]   Visited by: 93 users
    23.01.2014 - 18:58
    FeskarN
    I hope it will sound more like "April Rain" than "We are the others". More metal, less pop
    ----
    The Land Is Silent... Before The Storm!
    23.01.2014 - 21:37
    Constantine
    Written by FeskarN on 23.01.2014 at 18:58

I hope it will sound more like "April Rain" than "We are the others". More metal, less pop
    23.01.2014 - 22:54
    the_scarecrow
    I found We Are The Others much more consistent than April Rain; parts of April Rain were, in my opinion, far too, as much as I hate the word, pompous.
    Lucidity had great atmosphere from start to finish.
    Looking forward to the new release a lot.
    24.01.2014 - 10:41
    annodomini
    It seems Charlotte is getting more fond of dystopian themes.
    I enjoyed "We are the others". Yes it was poppier, but songs were still catchy. But I hope for more metal approach too, also more complex songwriting.
    ----
    the riddle wants to be...
    24.01.2014 - 20:28
    Ruchesko
    I've always been quite fond of these guys - its good to see Martijn hasn't missed out on a career after he had to leave WT - but a return to some honest-to-god symphonic metal (i.e. "The Gathering") would be nice from this album. We Are the Others was perfectly inoffensive but Interlude played like a B-side compilation.

C'mon Marco!
    24.01.2014 - 23:07
    Enissa
    Charlotte <3 She looks sick in the cover. Seems the album would be more on the heavy side, judging from the song titles and the whole concept, God I hope I'm not wrong...

Hits total: 2347 | This month: 7