Metal Storm logo
Shattered Hope - Eugenia Leaves The Band, New Album Update

Shattered Hope have some sad news to announce: Keyboardist Eugenia is not a member of the band anymore. In terms of good news, for a start, the Greek death/doom metallers' upcoming album is called Waters Of Lethe. On March 16th, at An Club in Athens, Greece, the band will support German headliners Ahab and present the new album for the first time. The new opus is mixed and mastered and more info will follow soon, such as the release date.

The band explains Eugenia's departure: "It was her personal choice to leave the band, due to lack of time, big distance between us and other personal reasons. Everything happened in a really friendly way. We'd like to thank her for all these years and we wish her all the best for her future. She will always be a big part of Shattered Hope. From now on, we'll be a five member band."

Cover created by Nick Pale

Source: shatteredhope.gr
Band profile: Shattered Hope
Posted: 31.01.2014 by thanos shattered

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 2   Visited by: 20 users
31.01.2014 - 14:39
Draugen

Nice, I had no clue that they were working on a new album. I remember enjoying their debut back in 2010 but I haven't listened to it in ages.
31.01.2014 - 18:32
BitterCOld
The Ancient One
Sad about Eug, great about new album and gig with Ahab.
----
get the fuck off my lawn.

Beer Bug Virus Spotify Playlist crafted by Nikarg and I. Feel free to tune in and add some pertinent metal tunes!

Hits total: 1781 | This month: 5