Metal Storm logo
Despised Icon - Announce Reunion Shows

The Canadians Despised Icon called it quits back in 2010 but the deathcore group is doing some reunion shows this spring. While no album or full tour is planned, the members of the group are just happy to be back on stage performing together. A video message was also filmed for the fans and can be seen below. The band has announced select shows in Europe and you can expect dates in North America too.

Vocalist Alex Erian comments: "It's been over 3 years already since we played our last shows and long story short, we genuinely miss it. After a few talks and a couple of beers, we decided to get back together temporarily to play a handful of shows. We're excited to announce that we'll be returning to Europe in April on the Impericon Festivals in Vienna, Manchester and Cologne. To our friends in Canada and the US, we'll have some good news for you as well in a few weeks. Thanks for sticking around with us after all these years. Can't wait to see you all and crush the stage, one more time. Keep it brutal."

Confirmed dates:

4/25/14 - Vienna, AUT - Impericon Festival
4/27/14 - Manchester, UK - Impericon Festival
4/30/14 - Cologne, GER - Impericon Festival

Source: centurymedia.com
Band profile: Despised Icon
Posted: 04.02.2014 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 5   Visited by: 32 users
05.02.2014 - 06:50
SelfXPlanetOrE

This is quite the pleasant surprise.
05.02.2014 - 18:32
Jtbmetal123

I hope they come to Florida.
07.02.2014 - 02:36
Boxcar Willy
yr a kook

Montreal's Finest

Hopefully the write some new music. All of the projects the members went onto were very lackluster.
----
14:22 - Marcel Hubregtse
I do your mum

DESTROY DRUM TRIGGERS
08.02.2014 - 17:58
Loendt

Good news!
09.02.2014 - 05:05
Jtbmetal123

Written by Boxcar Willy on 07.02.2014 at 02:36

Montreal's Finest

Hopefully the write some new music. All of the projects the members went onto were very lackluster.

I hope they squeeze one more album out

Hits total: 1810 | This month: 5