02. Scarification
03. Intolerable Cruelty
04. Licking Bacterial Ecstacy
05. When Anesthesia Fails
06. Embryonic Breeding For Cannabalistic Devourment
07. Raging Swarm
08. Ejaculate To Exterminate
09. Purity Through Dismemberment

This has to be one of the most unoriginal albums I've heard in a while; damn Comatose Music keeps on releasing bad stuff indeed, kind of obvious being Steve Green the head of this label, and if his own band sucks this bad I really doubt the bands he signs would be any better right? (Though Domination Through Impurity is HALF decent and half very bad). Anyway, the last time I heard Lust Of Decay was in 2004 with their Kingdom Of Corpses album, it sucked a little bit, even Teufel (from Teufel's Tomb) bashed that album with a big argument unoriginality, and damn he was right; still I wanted to give their new release a chance and got it from the internet?damn I feel stupid and kind of raped in some levels.

I remember the old days when Brutal Death Metal wasn't dull and ridiculously tedious, today bands like Lust Of Decay are a shame to the genre created by Suffocation and improved by Deeds Of Flesh or maybe Brodequin. Now there's no hope for this genre, what do we get in Purity Through Dismemberment? A lot of repetitive blast-beats and tons diarrhea riffing (translation: nonsensically fast riffs), it's the same substance all over again, the same structures the same scales the same everything! Even the artwork is similar to their previous releases and even worse, come on a freaky nun is not brutal at all, no matter how many babies or whores she stabbed, she's still a fucking nun.

I can actually picture the band members screaming happily once they finished the album and saying something like this: "like? oh crap this must be the most Brutal CD like? ever? come on Steve like? give me five" and then they tried to clap hands but missed; I can even picture them trying to improve the music or the songwriting but they kept on falling down a lot because their brains dried out thinking that much. Yes this album can be brutal for some people, but who cares; it's also really monotonous and boring, so if you wish to entertain yourself with a brutal/ boring piece try masturbating with a cactus.

So anyway where was I? Oh yes, don't you buy this album because it fucking sucks, I actually want my 30 minutes back, I could be doing something way better like? not listening to this album for example, to tell you the truth I rather be stabbed in the face by silicon dildos than hear this album again.

Written by Herzebeth | 03.03.2006

Comments

Comments: 2   Visited by: 43 users
16.01.2007 - 03:13
Rating: 8
Stigmatized
This album isn't as bad as you say. It is unoriginal, but it's one of the more enjoyable unoriginal albums out there (if that makes sense).
28.04.2009 - 16:51
theflyingmachine

Damn...this has to be the first time that I've completely disagreed with Herzebeth. There are some types of death metal that can be enjoyed at both low volumes and high volumes, while I think this album has to be blasted to be fully appreciated. Whether or not it is original doesn't matter to me..it is a very good album, and I will definitely be checking out their earlier albums, as well as Atrocious Abnormality.

Hits total: 3717 | This month: 6