Metal Storm logo
Between The Buried And Me - To Film New DVD In March

Between The Buried And Me have some news for us today. The progressive metallers announced that they will be filming a brand new DVD in March. Recently, they also released a short video that was recorded during their North American headline tour at the end of 2013, which you can enjoy below. As for the new DVD, Between The Buried And Me will perform The Parallax II: Future Sequence in full in a small studio with a group of musicians helping them out.

The band explains: "The concept behind this project is in contrast with the band's ambitious and impressive live stage productions - this will feature the band in a small studio, an intimate setting in which they will perform The Parallax II: Future Sequence in its entirety. Joining the band for this performance will be a small group of auxiliary musicians, including percussionists, saxophone, flute, string quartet. BTBAM will record at the Fidelitorium outside Winston-Salem, NC after the conclusion of their upcoming North American tour. Director Justin Reich will be behind the cameras for this project, and longtime BTBAM producer, Jamie King, will mix and master the audio. The release date is tentatively scheduled for the Fall."

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Between The Buried And Me
Posted: 14.02.2014 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 2   Visited by: 42 users
14.02.2014 - 21:54
Unhealer
Eclecticist
I need this right now.
15.02.2014 - 02:34
Boxcar Willy