Metal Storm logo
HammerFall - To Enter Studio Next Week

At the request of many fans, the Swedes HammerFall replied with a statement, regarding the progress of their new upcoming release. The band will enter the studio next week on Monday, where they will begin with the new album recordings once again with producer Fredrik Nordström. As already stated in previous news, the album cover art will be done by Andreas Marschall. The yet-untitled album will see the light on August 29th, 2014.

The band states: "A little reminder, since we still get a lot of questions about when a new album might come out. HammerFall will record a new studio album starting on Monday, and we will once again use Fredrik Nordström as a producer. For the cover art, we have enlisted Andreas Marschall for the first time since Renegade, so the artwork should be something very special. The yet-untitled album will be released on August 29th, 2014, and on that same day we will do a show at the amusement park Liseberg in Göteborg. It will serve as a huge release party and the kick-off of the next HammerFall era. There you have it, in a nutshell."

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: HammerFall
Posted: 24.02.2014 by Abattoir

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 3   [ 2 ignored ]   Visited by: 74 users
24.02.2014 - 22:28
Metal Invader
Well I hope it will be better than Infected!
25.02.2014 - 11:00
blackmat
Written by Irritable Ted on 24.02.2014 at 23:28

Hope they go more to the heavy metal angle they did with Infected, but take it a lot further and heavier.

I would much rather see they do a power metal album.
25.02.2014 - 16:22
Metalmenial
I looking forward to the next album. Finally it's here. However, i hope that it will be the same with albums from the old era before the album Infected, so melodic, hymnal, fast, power metal with elements of heavy metal typical for Hammerfall. And i hope, cover art with the hammer and warrior in the mystical land for example...

Hits total: 2252 | This month: 6