‹‹ Back to the General forum Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]
Users visited: 95  
Search this topic:  

The original post

Posted by deadone on 28.02.2014 at 03:41
Those frisky Ruskis are peeved off their little stooge in the Ukraine is gone.

They still control a massive naval base in Crimea and large chunks of the Ukrainian population are pro-Russian.

And there's news of Russian military build ups on the border and in Crimea itself:

http://www.aftonbladet.se/nyheter/article18446661.ab

http://forum.scramble.nl/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=103578

http://www.dn.se/nyheter/varlden/ryskt-stridsflyg-redo-for-attack/

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-26366700

I could see the Russians doing a limited incursion to secure a link between Russia and Crimean peninsula.

Either that or shut down natural gas exports and kill what's left of the Ukrainian economy .

Page 5 of 5

deadone
Mainstream Poser

08.04.2014 at 03:16
Written by Bad English on 08.04.2014 at 03:10

Borders were solved , after WWII when whole land were ocipied

Borders were not solved after WWII. Borders are still an issue in Eastern Europe because they're artificial and not based on ethnic divisions.

Hence problems in Moldova, Yugoslavia, Ukraine, Georgia, Estonia etc.

Quote:
Finland to .... but now Swe talks about joining it and I think NATO would defend swe if Rus attacks

Bur Rus can go far , but who stops folk join militia and kill sodlers, black n tans can still do in belfast ... Rus has no men ower ocupy whole Europe and keep it and I dont think they will go in any eastern land unless Putin cant get up hus tool, (real reason of devorcing) ... Moldova can be next
He couldocupy georgia, he didnt

Russia will never attack NATO. The Russians aren't stupid. They don't want WWIII.

However it is clear that there are some very stupid people in US and Europe who do want WWIII. The problem is in democracies stupidity is more likely than in Putin's very controlled dictatorships.

Hence I think it will sooner be some American led coalition that attacks Russia, especially if the next president is more warmongering than Obama.

And then Europe and USA will get turned into a radioactive wasteland.
Bad English
nobody

08.04.2014 at 11:51
Deaddone - those borders in ex USSR was that Stalin removed nativs from native land and send themd eep in Sibiria and send Russians and othe soviets in ... startegic mastermind, it works in Ukraine
Those Russians who was living in Baltics from tsar time, they were totaly aganst ussr and hated shit , those who remainded are still there and hates
it was ppl movement so they came there and ask Viggo

Stupid ppl are everywhere and USA likes war its buissness for gun factories, many are ovned by senators etc...maybe JFK was killed he wantead peace in Nam and was whit black wrights ....
same idiots old communists are in Russia who would like to have a war , same Kim Mr N Korea underastimated true power of own army .... do you think N Korea has chache aganst USA and S Korea? China also said and are not happy about N Korea actions

Obama is smartest press so far
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''

I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
deadone
Mainstream Poser

09.04.2014 at 01:56
Written by Bad English on 08.04.2014 at 11:51

Deaddone - those borders in ex USSR was that Stalin removed nativs from native land and send themd eep in Sibiria and send Russians and othe soviets in ... startegic mastermind, it works in Ukraine
Those Russians who was living in Baltics from tsar time, they were totaly aganst ussr and hated shit , those who remainded are still there and hates
it was ppl movement so they came there and ask Viggo

Stupid ppl are everywhere and USA likes war its buissness for gun factories, many are ovned by senators etc...maybe JFK was killed he wantead peace in Nam and was whit black wrights ....
same idiots old communists are in Russia who would like to have a war , same Kim Mr N Korea underastimated true power of own army .... do you think N Korea has chache aganst USA and S Korea? China also said and are not happy about N Korea actions

Obama is smartest press so far

JFK wanted peace in Vietnam? Sure an American peace. JFK supported South Vietnamese rearmament and increased number of troops (advisers) in Vietnam.

Obama is a good man, but I think he's out of his depth in the international field. America seems lost and rudderless under his direction.
Bad English
nobody

09.04.2014 at 11:39
WTF in some kr town russian activists taken 60 hostages
Its act of teror ... does they know normaly special fources goes in to kill such ppl,

Rus justs aid something about Doku Urlamov is dead?

Crimea has big problems whit fuel ... If Ukr be smart they would not let anything goes to Crmea, or maybe payed for it 10 times more

Rus will get back to Ukr all its ships
----

Ernis
狼獾

10.04.2014 at 00:04
Written by deadone on 08.04.2014 at 03:02

The other Eastern European states do not. They are a defence parasite - they expect the Western Europeans and Americans to die for them.

Indeed the Russians could drive through most of these countries without encountering any siginificant resistance.

I can't really speak for the other Baltic states but Estonian leaders are trying really hard to please NATO. Wherever there's an intervention, eager boys from Estonia are dispatched and whenever an Estonian gets killed in Afghanistan, we hear eulogies in the vein of "He died for Estonia's freedom. He fought for NATO's cause and hence has bought us NATO's protection..." Many people find it tragic and ridiculous because, while there are those who think that NATO and the US are "our only hope", there's plenty of people who think that the Baltics are too insignificant for the US to sacrifice anything for them.
Also... Estonia has compulsory military service (just give up your job for a year but still pay the rent/alimony/food/etc... "But who told you to father a child/move away from the parents/get a job/start studying/get a life before fulfilling the duty before the homeland?") I think Estonia has done even more than necessary for NATO at the expense of many people who have won nothing. They would do more but the population is aging and growing smaller (we don't have money to bring up kids... therefore, we just don't have kids... those who can, they just emigrate to countries where one can afford giving birth to a child... if you have a kid here, you will get $20 a month from the state as child support... ok, if your wife manages to earn $400-500 a month... mayb you can get a job in Finland for $1000-2000 a month... then there might be a chance to raise a child...) and they are already spending enough... on anything but the people...

Oh... in case of a conflict, Russia could just start by turning the gas off...

Written by deadone on 08.04.2014 at 03:16

Borders were not solved after WWII. Borders are still an issue in Eastern Europe because they're artificial and not based on ethnic divisions.

Hence problems in Moldova, Yugoslavia, Ukraine, Georgia, Estonia etc.

That might be the case in the Caucasus region and around the Black Sea but I can, once again, speak for Estonia. It was colonised by Baltic Germans since the 12th or 13th century. There was a mass exodus of Germans in the 1940ies as all of them left like elves on white ships to the "undying lands" in the west... There had also been a Russian presence but it had never been very significant (the Baltic governorates were a distinct German-speaking area (Estonian, Latvian, Livonian and other aboriginal languages were spoken by the natives...) even when it was part of the Russian Empire)...
Russians were around 8% of the population during the first Estonian Republic during the interwar period. After the Baltics were incorporated into the USSR, a massive influx of labour force from Russia and other Soviet republics resulted in tripling or even quadrupling the percentage of non-native inhabitants.
At the moment, there's roughly one third of Estonia's population who are ethnic Russians. In Latvia there are more... around half of the population... Lithuania, by the way, has relatively small Russian minority...

I can bring one example of a dramatic demographic shift. Narva was a pretty nice town with Swedish baroque architecture. As most of it was destroyed during WW2, it was rebuilt as a new soviet industrial town. Plus, most of the original inhabitants were not allowed to return... instead, migrants were favoured... today, Narva is 98% Russian-speaking... There were other towns that, because of their strategic importance or because of the industrial/military/technical facilities located there, were declared "restricted communities" and, therefore, only chosen people could live there. This means that the original inhabitants (if they hadn't already fled, been deported or killed) were relocated so that more suitable "soviet personnel" could settle there.

Speaking of borders, Estonia and Russia finally signed the treaty... much to the chagrin of many people who now miss the official loss of one county and a part of another... Then again... Finland also lost part of their territory to Russia...
----
Go ahead, make my day...
Bad English
nobody

10.04.2014 at 00:29
Written by Ernis on 10.04.2014 at 00:04

Speaking of borders, Estonia and Russia finally signed the treaty... much to the chagrin of many people who now miss the official loss of one county and a part of another... Then again... Finland also lost part of their territory to Russia...

Finand lost 10% Estonia lost small part close to Narva, same did Latvia,Germany , Japan
and to be honest I dont care if Abrene aka Pitalov will be get back, better no, less probles, and so on

How many Estonians died in Afga? 3-10?

I have german hertigae as you know, history, my grndmother as child spoken erman ser gut, and her family also have german roots, even our lats name Schmit s german, so I have a little bit german blood as well whit alien
----

deadone
Mainstream Poser

10.04.2014 at 02:27
Written by Bad English on 10.04.2014 at 00:29

How many Estonians died in Afga? 3-10?

9 killed including one in an accident
92 wounded to various causes.

Estonia's countribution has averaged some pioneer/sapper units and an infantry company on rotation - about 150 personnel at any one time.

War in Afghanistan is a low casualty affair though, even when compared to older insurgencies ala Vietnam or original Afghanistan.

Problem is none of this contributes to Estonia's defence. It's bloody insurance and the Estonians are banking on the Americans and Europe not coming up with a no pay clause.

A Finnish military study several years ago stated that there wasn't a real expecation of NATO defending Baltic States in case of a Russian take over, and that the Germans in particular would be opposed to NATO enacting Article 5.

A joint Baltic military would serve the Baltic States far better than a hodge podge of nothing mixed with hopes of NATO help.

And to be honest if the Russians did launch a surprise invasion of Baltic Statess, they would finish their invasion before NATO could react anyhow.

Hence any NATO "defence" of Baltic wou=ld have to be an offensive operation designed to kick the Russians out.

That would mean great destruction of Baltic States.
deadone
Mainstream Poser

17.04.2014 at 09:40
So the Russian covert annexation of Eastern Ukraine has started whilst NATO countries rant and rave and promise to deploy more forces.

Let the Russians take the whole of the Ukraine. The Ukranians are not worth WWIII.

As someone once said "better Red than dead."
Bad English
nobody

17.04.2014 at 13:23
Written by deadone on 17.04.2014 at 09:40

So the Russian covert annexation of Eastern Ukraine has started whilst NATO countries rant and rave and promise to deploy more forces.

Let the Russians take the whole of the Ukraine. The Ukranians are not worth WWIII.

As someone once said "better Red than dead."

but Ukr sodlers, those who are loyal will fight it wont be so easy as Crimea ... and Ukr canhave pareamilitary troops as serbs, croats, bosniaks had ... can be ethnic clensing as well
BTW Rus loyal troopsin one town ask all jews must come and have some permit to love there, they said if they wont they be arrested and deported whit all propherty conficaiso
Russia sick country
----

Pétur

17.04.2014 at 13:42
Putin already lost. Attempts at rising up the pro-Russian oblasts of Odessa and Kharkiv have failed and only backfired and his tactic continues to backfire. Polls have shown that the Donbass and Lugansk have shown a growing contempt against Putin actions, the Donbass in particular don't like the separatists at all. The Pro-Russian side is not as big as anticipated. All Putin has done with his little joke in Crimea is strengthen the unity of Ukraine. The current Ukraine government maybe weak but there is no leadership for the Russian terrorists as well, they are a mix of corrupt autocratic business men, neo-nazi's and pseudo-communists. They constantly argue what should be done but they get nothing nothing done. Russia will not invade, 40000 troops are too little to take over the east of Ukraine, Putin's plan probably was that he hoped that the whole of East Ukraine would scream his name and ask for help. it would trigger a long guerilla war and further instability in Crimea, heavy sanctions and possible military intervention of NATO. The Russian economy is weak and can't take much more, the sanctions are already creating panic among investors, the Ukraine-Russian trade collapsed and Crimea is just more dead weight to it and then there were the costly Sochi Olympics and soon the even more costly FIFA world cup. The Russian army itself is also not that impressive. The whole "ethnical Russian are being threatened by neonazi's" failed spectacularly and nobody is helping Russia, only countries of no influence such as North Korea, Venezuela and Syria. The scary thing however is that Putin is cornered and he must do something fast for the longer he waits, the more the USA + EU assumes direct control on Ukraine and it will be all over and he will be remembered as "the guy that won us Crimea but lost Ukraine" and to an autocratic dictator who needs propaganda to control his people this is devastating. Hopefully the international community can contain this crazed megalomaniac dictator with Hitleresque tendencies.

----
Saelig Se
Bad English
nobody

17.04.2014 at 16:07
Finaly some uropian talks and in my kind a way thinking way but I talk about this shit many years ao in footbal tread, all made fun about me -.-- well same like Europe made fun about Baltics, now ''hey were wright''
----

BestMetalstormer

18.04.2014 at 00:21
Written by deadone on 09.04.2014 at 01:56

JFK wanted peace in Vietnam? Sure an American peace. JFK supported South Vietnamese rearmament and increased number of troops (advisers) in Vietnam.

Obama is a good man, but I think he's out of his depth in the international field. America seems lost and rudderless under his direction.

I think JFK supported war in Vietnam against communists. I think so, as also seen in Born On The Fourth Of July.. No single one of vnese dude like me knowing about that thing.. Vcong hide bunch of truth about themself and their opponent..
Bad English
nobody

18.04.2014 at 19:33
People from Krasnodar use a farry and sail to buy out Crimea because its much cheaper, Crimea locals are no happy ..... well maybe unified whit Rus leither on they will understand was a mistace?
----

Bad English
nobody

21.04.2014 at 18:12
Written by deadone on 17.04.2014 at 09:40

. The Ukranians are not worth WWIII.

MI6 said same shit its not wortyh start WWIII and send britih troops in to Ukraine, since they are not NATO .. because it can creat full skill wat whit Russia (even MI6 cheaf said Rus will lost it (if no nukes can be used since NATOare strongest organistaion( bt victory be in what costs
----

Bad English
nobody

24.04.2014 at 15:18
Did you read one of terrorist in Ukraien who is russian he said he will kill all diferebnt thinking, all ukraians and tourture them and wont let a ellections happen
we all know who is this sick bastard and what country are behind, he also say he is good father and also love shis mom

Millitary operation in East Ukr has started
Ukr army hold a gun hanger

Rus is moving they panzer

shame on germany that tahy ever signed some weapon deal whit Rus,s ame did France new war ships, mirage ighters---- how NATO can be so blind that ever sold guns there ...whit out west Rus troops be weeker, damn if that country wont have a nukes, NATO could easely enter there
----

deadone
Mainstream Poser

24.04.2014 at 18:24
French certainly aren't selling any Mirage fighters to Russia, especially as Mirage 2000 went out of production years ago. They are selling amphibious warfare ships (aka helicopter carriers).

Nearly all equipment in Russian military is Russian.

And the Germans entered Russia in 1941 and lost the Third Reich for their efforts. Russia is a massive country with extreme weather and a people who are known through history for their ability to suffer. This isn't rumbling through Iraq 2003 or France 1940.
Bad English
nobody

24.04.2014 at 19:30
Written by deadone on 24.04.2014 at 18:24

French certainly aren't selling any Mirage fighters to Russia, especially as Mirage 2000 went out of production years ago. They are selling amphibious warfare ships (aka helicopter carriers).

Nearly all equipment in Russian military is Russian.

And the Germans entered Russia in 1941 and lost the Third Reich for their efforts. Russia is a massive country with extreme weather and a people who are known through history for their ability to suffer. This isn't rumbling through Iraq 2003 or France 1940.

true ... but still NATO cant sell anything to Rus .... unless its program to explode when Mr Press push a botton

Yes but I was talking about bombing from the air something , one stelt nuke just kidding

Ukr stop anti terorsit operation because Rus can attack
----

deadone
Mainstream Poser

25.04.2014 at 03:28
Written by Bad English on 24.04.2014 at 19:30

Yes but I was talking about bombing from the air something

And Russia has a fully functional airforce and air defence systems plus a fully functional navy with lots of submarines.

Even without nukes, Russia is still formidable and would have home ground advantage

This is not Afghanistan or Serbia or Iraq who can't retaliate.
Bad English
nobody

25.04.2014 at 14:39
Ukt troops blocked Silinsk or what is that town name .... its 100% terrorism what they do there ,,,,, this is Rus blame if there be WWIII

image same stitation in Scotland, Catalonia, Utah ,,, brits, spaniyards, americans would send troops in to arrest terrorists or kill as you know when its anti teror operation, special forces go in to kill and if order is take alive leader, like shouting in his legs. Ukr cant do because big Russia can attack, and we all what Putin wants whole Ukr - Eurasia union what could be modern ussr replacement whit out Baltics(as EU and NATO), since Belarus, C Asia, Kazhatsan is Rus satalite lands, Ukraine was ...leadership and suppoirters, I dont think many Russians wanna war and likes Putin ideas...
but can Rus survibe under deep santion as N Korea and Iran lets say 10 years?
----

Bad English
nobody

01.05.2014 at 17:09
International Monetary Fund just gave money to Ukr --- where they gget money, I dont get this economics, where are they getting money and what is their values, how much International Monetary Fund money thay have ..... maybe they can give all unployment one million euros and we coiuld live happy ....
----

Advertise on Metal Storm
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]

Login or register to post here.