Metal Storm logo
Equilibrium - To Begin Recording New Album

After their Waldschrein EP last year, folk metallers Equilibrium will be returning to the studio to record their new album. The group is currently working on the follow up to their 2010 album, Rekreatur. In a few days, they will enter the Helion Studios in Munich to kick off the recordings with guitar player and producer René Berthiaume. The other good news is that you can expect the yet untitled album to be released this summer via Nuclear Blast.

The band states: "The songs are written, 13 tracks are planned for the album. We can hardly wait to finally release another full-length record after four years! In the past we've written a lot, so that the record will be very varying. With some songs we return to our roots, others will be a sonic surprise. Next week Robse will hit the studio to record vocals and to give the songs life. Furthermore there are some other things planned for Equi this year, you can really look forward to!"

Source: nuclearblast.de
Band profile: Equilibrium
Posted: 28.02.2014 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 6   Visited by: 89 users
28.02.2014 - 22:06
BloodJuNkie
Of Egypt
Very nice!
01.03.2014 - 00:48
FeskarN

Want now!
----
The Land Is Silent... Before The Storm!
01.03.2014 - 01:12
Gothmog_Motsham

The Waldschrein EP was rather disappointing. Can't wait to see what the album will sound like tho!
01.03.2014 - 16:17
LeKiwi
High Fist Prog
Bands seem to make albums right after I get into them. Any inactive bands that are good?
01.03.2014 - 22:43
The Evergreen

Guess that depends on your taste, lol.

What was wrong with Waldschrein? I could see placing an original song on there instead of Sturm, but I thought it was a good continuation of their sound and style.

2014 is turning out to be a very good year indeed!
02.03.2014 - 19:46
Lehctim

Last album sucked but the new song was promising

Hits total: 2229 | This month: 2