Metal Storm logo
Need Help Finding a Song

06.03.2014 - 05:33
bananajerk2016

Hello. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to do this on this forum, but I was wondering if anybody could help me find a song. The only problem is that the only lyrics I can remember from it are a series of "whoahs." I had the privilege of travelling all the way from Detroit to Wacken 2013 last summer (best time of my life by the way...worth every penny to go!). One night while I was lying in my tent after watching a long day's worth of performances, I heard this song.

All I can remember is how this song sounded during the chorus. It was too far off in the distance to be able to figure out any other lyrics though. It was just somebody blasting it from their camp. The series of whoahs went something like "Whoah...whoah oh ohhhhh oh...Whoah oh...whoah oh ohhhh oh." I was able to capture that little bit of lyrics on my phone, but nothing else! The style was undoubtedly melodeath. Sounded a lot like Soilwork or In Flames. I haven't gotten the chance to go through all of their releases, so I can't say that with certainty. This has been eating at me for over 6 months now. Google searches have proven to be fruitless (imagine all the songs in the world with the word 'whoah' in them!).

So there you have it, fellow metalheads. I'm turning to you now. If you can help me out, awesome! If not, oh well... Feel free to let me know if you need any more information about this song and I will try my best. Maybe I'll find this great white buffalo of a song one day. Until that day comes, I guess this was just the one that got away.

Cheers!
07.03.2014 - 22:11
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
If band wa splaying on vacken, try remeber time exat hours and then maybe someone can remeber
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing