Metal Storm logo
Enslaved - To Begin Working On New Album

Care for another album from Enslaved? In a recent interview, Ivar Bjørnson of Enslaved commented on the band's plans for the future and mentioned that a few side-projects will be revived/born. He also confirms that the band will work on a new album this year.

He says: "This year is going to be my big new project year. We have a new Enslaved album which will be made. We have some side projects that we are working on. Trinacria will be resurrected this year. I am going to try, if there is enough time, to do things on my own. There is just a wide spread of styles, that is why we are coming out with a couple of different projects instead of just one big one."

One can only hope that this means we will see a follow-up to 2012's RIITIIR released this year. Cross your fingers.

For those of you who haven't heard of Ivar's side-project - Trinacria - you can listen to the title track off their debut album, Travel Now Journey Infinitely, below.

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Enslaved
Posted: 06.03.2014 by LeKiwi

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 5   Visited by: 142 users
06.03.2014 - 16:42
mikeprado30

Well, time to await the next bomb!
----
BARDS WE ARE, BARDS WE WILL BE!
07.03.2014 - 06:30
Blakheim

Holy fuck!!!! that Trinacria song left me speechless... thank you kind sir for that quality recommendation
07.03.2014 - 23:27
The Galactician

Great news! I have become a rabid fan in the last few years; saw them last month and they completely blew my already high expectations out of the water. Can't wait for the new record.
15.03.2014 - 20:14
Norse Gangsta

Ivar said the new songs sound really aggressive so far, although he doesn't know what direction the album will take overall. Also new Trinacria should be really awesome.
16.03.2014 - 15:25
s_t_s

Good news ! I love Enslaved's unique style mixing so many inspirations. Still need to see them play live someday tho

Hits total: 3632 | This month: 5