Comments: 12   Visited by: 222 users
06.03.2014 - 20:39
Rating: 7
MetalDoomMaster

UUGGGHHHHHHHH YES. Need more aural punishment please
06.03.2014 - 21:08
J. N.
Account deleted
Guitarist Paolo Pieri commented: "'Regicide' revolves around the themes of destruction and rebirth and the killing of the king -- be he your own fears, prejudices or dogmas that you build inside yourself to cope with reality. Only by letting go of those illusions and tearing down the walls of ignorance and fear that society, religion and every form of dysfunctional authority you interjected during your life, can you start to rebuild your own path as a free man that has no need for a king."
13.05.2014 - 06:08
Rating: 10
It's good but not great. Pretty much only Resurgence Of The Empire stands out to me. The rest of the songs seem to melt into one sounding song
13.05.2014 - 06:56
Nefarious
Doom Knight
I need to give it more spins before making my mind up on this, but on first impressions it seems solid but unspectacular.
----
"FUCK!!! You're the fucking 5th person asking me in an interview about the woman in the bathtub?The problem is that I AM the fucking person in the bathtub, and I AM a fucking MAN, for fuck's sake! I hate you all!" ~ Herr Morbid
13.05.2014 - 17:45
Rating: 6
Warman
Erotic Stains
Kinda dissapointed with this one after the excellent "Sedition".
----
13.05.2014 - 22:21
Rating: 8
Megadeth88

Very solid album. Hour Of Penance always amazes me with their albums.
14.05.2014 - 09:36
Rating: 8
Tatras

This is improvement comparing to Sedition. More momorable album, with more heavy and slow riffs which i find as a must in this kind of Death Metal.
14.05.2014 - 10:08
BurbotsRevenge
Foetal Butchery
Was disappointed with Sedition for the most part, and this is similar, maybe slightly better, but need more listens to truly judge. agree with others about a lot of it sounding very samey.

Certainly doesn't touch the absolute quality of the vile conception and paradogma, love those two albums
----
Dark death metal from Sydney: https://www.facebook.com/GolgothanRemains
18.05.2014 - 06:06
phantom17

7- not as good as their last one. I will wait to buy it when the price of CD drops.
27.05.2014 - 16:22
Rating: 6
Skl3ros

Generic
28.05.2014 - 23:28
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Cool concept, boring album. Contemporary death-metal-by-numbers.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
22.06.2014 - 21:27
musicalkaratekid

Pretty decent death metal album. The vocals remind me of Belphegor at times, but are for me what makes this album worse than it should be. Somehow they just drag the overall quality down a bit. The musicianship is solid and stays that way for most of the album, though a couple of songs fail to continue the pace. Personal highlights for me would be "Resurgence of the Empire" and "Redeemer of Atrocity".

Hits total: 5661 | This month: 18