Metal Storm logo
Disturbed (Read first!)

19.01.2007 - 04:25
4look4rd
The Sasquatch
Ok first Im not talking about the mallcore Disturbed, but the TRUE Disturbed who started playing in the mid 80s. Unfortunatly they released only one album "Disturbing in Peace" (in my opinion one of the best Death/Trash albums ever.) Have any one heard about this amazing band?
----
19.01.2007 - 06:08
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
Yes! I haven't heard much from them, but I had a friend who really liked this band and he showed me a couple of songs. I don't know if I would consider their album to be one of the best thrash metal albums ever, but I don't think they got the credit that they deserved.
19.01.2007 - 17:04
Herzebeth

Meh never actually heard them, I guess I'll look for their shit sooner or later.
----
17.02.2007 - 07:19
piggy
Account deleted
I was about to write "Disturbed are not deathmetal."
18.02.2007 - 03:55
Necronomicon
Account deleted
hehe me too...

but where can i get some? would love to hear how the "real" disturbed sounds like...
18.02.2007 - 04:00
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
hehe good luck finding them online. I've done some brief searches, but couldn't find anything. They don't even have their own website. If anyone finds their music online, please post it here.
18.02.2007 - 04:01
Necronomicon
Account deleted
yearh i thought so... and if you try search in p2p programs it is the new disturbed you get...
10.03.2007 - 13:51
Paganblood
The Aryaputra
I didn't know about the band 'disturbed'. Can anyone of you describe their music? Is it similar to Possessed's?
----
that which shines without names and forms...
19.12.2008 - 15:02
AiwiAstwihad
AiryanaKhvarenah
I only know the Disturbed you're NOT talking about! Have to check the other one ASAP.
----
You who will come to the surface
From the flood that's overwhelmed us and drowned us all
Must think, when you speak of our weakness in times of darkness
That you've not had to face
20.12.2008 - 08:55
Arian Totalis
The Philosopher
I haven't heard of them, but just on a side note, the poular Disturbed are not Mallcore, they're Nu Metal. I don't even think that Mallcore is a very applicable term for a genre, buuuuut, that's way off topic lol.
----
"For the Coward there is no Life
For the hero there is No Death"
-Kakita Toshimoko

"The Philosopher, you know so much about nothing at all." _Chuck Schuldiner.
21.12.2008 - 00:42
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
The only way that I know of to hear them is to check Vibrations of Doom, which probably has shitty sound quality :/

Edit: I found one song, Comatose, on YouTube.

And stop talking about the other fucking band!! >:(