Metal Storm logo
No Life? Now you can buy one

19.01.2007 - 13:23
-tom-
Mr FancyPants
----
"This rudderless world is not shaped my metaphysical forces. It is not God who kills the children. Not fate that butchers them or destiny that feeds them to the dogs. It's us. Only us"

Read Watchmen.
19.01.2007 - 14:47
iMPERiAL_iCE
Weeping Heart
WTF that guy is seling himself funny stuff
----
The older I get.........The faster I was

Smurfilator -- back when Smurf Metal existed :'(
19.01.2007 - 16:10
..HumanError..
Account deleted
LMAO! Im buying it .
19.01.2007 - 17:38
APOHAKC
The Bard
Is anyone interested in buying me for let say... 25 Euros?
----
They say that we are gone but I can't let you down
The heathen faith will rise again we won't fail now
I know we cannot die forever is our time
Give my people back to me free from Christianity!!!!
19.01.2007 - 19:31
Nathan Lurker
Well to be more precise, you're not buying HIM, you're buying parts of his life. It is shitty, I guess it might be of some entertainment to richer people who want to make some random pointless expense.
----

I came up from below when the she-wolf howled
and the night gave birth to her only child !Black Thunder!
I never knew no mercy I never knew no shame
I am hell in the storm clouds, the devil calls my name !Black Thunder!
20.01.2007 - 00:24
Arian Totalis
The Philosopher
Wow, this is Pathetic. But appearently it's for a documentery. Quite frankly I would never take up such an offer, really stupid this.
----
"For the Coward there is no Life
For the hero there is No Death"
-Kakita Toshimoko

"The Philosopher, you know so much about nothing at all." _Chuck Schuldiner.
20.01.2007 - 01:34
Nathan Lurker
I don't know if it's FOR a documentary or if the documentary is made in response to this... I wouldn't say it's stupid. He is gonna get money out of this, some funds are going to be given to charity. But the guy who's going to buy this most probably have too much money in his hands if the only way of spending it he can think about is this.

It's not the weirdest thing I've heard of on ebay though. What about selling a ghost ? or the guy who collected donations to keep a bunny alive. If he didn't receive donations in a certain time limit, he would eat the bunny.

Thank You Internet for the joys of entertainment,
----

20.01.2007 - 04:05
Eternal Flames
Quite pathetic actually. You will see some crazy things on ebay, and what is worse is that people actually bid thousands of dollars for such inane crap. I don't see the point of trying to sell your own identity, let alone trying to buy someone else's identity. But yes, as said previously, it's quite entertaining to see what kind of senseless things people will try to sell on ebay. I remember some guy trying to sell an air guitar on ebay. Worst thing that I've probably seen was an Australian guy trying to sell Koala excrement. The description that came with that product was just disgusting.
20.01.2007 - 04:55
Xtreme Jax
Psycroptipath
Pathetic.

Whats even more pathetic is the amount of bidders and the price its gotten up to.
----

Hellcunt Smurf
20.01.2007 - 09:22
Nathan Lurker
An air guitar ? That is so fuckin' awesome ! Imagine the guy telling his friends he bought a new guitar and show this Legal documents saying he bought a true air guitar ! It is BEYOND awesome. Wow.. the randomness ! Imagine the guy who's selling it trying to describe the Guitar. " A bit scratched on the back and you should change the strings but hey...it's a renowned brand of guitar and easy to play. Keep the metal faith alive \m/ LolZ".

That guy's a genius.

This is golden comedy.

Thank You Internet for the joys of entertainment
----

20.01.2007 - 09:45
Eternal Flames
Written by Nathan Lurker on 20.01.2007 at 09:22

An air guitar ? That is so fuckin' awesome ! Imagine the guy telling his friends he bought a new guitar and show this Legal documents saying he bought a true air guitar ! It is BEYOND awesome. Wow.. the randomness ! Imagine the guy who's selling it trying to describe the Guitar. " A bit scratched on the back and you should change the strings but hey...it's a renowned brand of guitar and easy to play. Keep the metal faith alive \m/ LolZ".

That guy's a genius.

This is golden comedy.

Haha well actually, his description of it was something along the lines of "Will send it to you through psychotic brainwaves." And from what I remember, yes, there were heaps of bids for it. Ebay really can bring you great joy if you manage to come across some really weird and pointless things
20.01.2007 - 09:53
Warman
Erotic Stains
I like the:
PS.
Please note winning bidder does not receive ownership of the following:

- Degrees/qualifications

- Drivers License

- Passport

- Future Inheritance

- Formal/Legal Identity

I guess that was necessary for not being comletely stuck in that mess.
----
20.01.2007 - 10:01
Nathan Lurker
Written by Eternal Flames on 20.01.2007 at 09:45

Written by Nathan Lurker on 20.01.2007 at 09:22

That guy's a genius.

This is golden comedy.

Haha well actually, his description of it was something along the lines of "Will send it to you through psychotic brainwaves." And from what I remember, yes, there were heaps of bids for it. Ebay really can bring you great joy if you manage to come across some really weird and pointless things

Would have been cooler if he had actually sent a real guitar shaped box to the buyer. An empty box.
----

31.01.2007 - 05:13
+{Jonas}+
I R Serious Cat
WTF? That's the dumbest thing I've ever seen.
----
"Nobody wants to be the weird kid, you just end up being the weird kid. You don't know how you ended up getting there" - Rob Zombie

http://jonas-bs.deviantart.com My dA, mainly photography, go check it out!
31.01.2007 - 13:11
APOHAKC
The Bard
No it is not, you have not seen my sister, but after my sister this is definetly dumbest thing I've ever seen.
----
31.01.2007 - 18:39
-tom-
Mr FancyPants
for 7,500 autralidollars, it's hardly worth it. Presumably he's getting paid for the documentary.
----
"This rudderless world is not shaped my metaphysical forces. It is not God who kills the children. Not fate that butchers them or destiny that feeds them to the dogs. It's us. Only us"

Read Watchmen.
03.02.2007 - 03:33
Himann
Orm KrigGud
Its difficult to understand which silly imbecile would buy something like that. Sure he may get some stuff but really.. Someone may just sell his name to someone else and the idiots will probably still pay. Anyway its quite funny..
----
To be Draped by the Shadow of your Morbid Palace. Ohh, Hate Living...The only heat is warm blood

So Pure... So Cold
Transilvanian Hunger
03.02.2007 - 03:58
APOHAKC
The Bard
It is really impressive how some people can be stupid, everyday I think, now I have saw the stupidest thing in my life and next day denied me, clap, clap, clap, while there is stupid people, intelligent will live confortably...
----
03.02.2007 - 05:31
Nathan Lurker
You know, if I had a lot of money to spend on worthless things, I maybe would buy this for "adventure" or just to say "lol". Who cares ? In the situation where I'd win a million a year, why would I care for thoses 10,000 ?. ANd the guy who's selling his stuff gets a lot of money and donate some of it to charity. Is it SO stupid ? it's all a matter of perspective.

I've heard about things that were way more stupid than this.

Chill out guys.
----

03.02.2007 - 15:49
iMPERiAL_iCE
Weeping Heart
Written by Guest on 19.01.2007 at 16:10

LMAO! Im buying it .

will you buy me for ummmm......lets see.....if u add the ......... and ..............ahha 3.99$ (lets make that 5.99$ coz I let you win that game of cards )

Silly lifeless people (I mean that guy on eBay).........
----

03.02.2007 - 18:51
Lupas
Maximus
Every year i meet with silly people , but this guy is the worst of them
He is selling himself and all his stuff 300 cds , a laptop really silly thing. The most silly thing is certainly those 47 dumb ass people who bet on him
----
"For what point has this life if you can't realise your dreams?" -- The Divine Comedy
03.02.2007 - 19:11
Bas
Retired Staff
Elite
but really, do the guys who try to win that life really think they'll have those friends and crushes later? lol
----
BAS - Beautifully Accented Sexiness
03.02.2007 - 19:37
APOHAKC
The Bard
Well, who knows, since the guy is lunatic maybe his friends are same...
----
03.02.2007 - 20:59
..HumanError..
Account deleted
Written by iMPERiAL_iCE on 03.02.2007 at 15:49

will you buy me for ummmm......lets see.....if u add the ......... and ..............ahha 3.99$ (lets make that 5.99$ coz I let you win that game of cards )

Silly lifeless people (I mean that guy on eBay).........

First, 5.99$ is too much. You have to show me what you are really worth .
And then : lifeless or not, he's at least funny .
03.02.2007 - 21:24
APOHAKC
The Bard
Hey, it is not fair, you can't be so cheap, who will want to buy me for 25 euros while you are selling yourself for only 5.99? It is against every rules!
----
05.02.2007 - 11:23
iMPERiAL_iCE
Weeping Heart
Written by APOHAKC on 03.02.2007 at 21:24

Hey, it is not fair, you can't be so cheap, who will want to buy me for 25 euros while you are selling yourself for only 5.99? It is against every rules!

thats the law of the jungle "Survival to the cheapest "

Written by Guest on 03.02.2007 at 20:59

You have to show me what you are really worth .

Lets see....... I come with a portable CD player, a Mobile phone, an MP3 player, and a Computer..........and not to forget a Yamaha ERG131 guitar and an Amp................c'mon don't tell me u can get a cheaper bargain
----

05.02.2007 - 17:53
Necronomicon
Account deleted
lol.. dont you think its is just a stunt to cheat some money out of some stupid bidders...
06.02.2007 - 06:18
kiwibaby
Account deleted
I'd totally buy his life.