Metal Storm logo
ProgPower Europe 2006 - Line Up Complete

ProgPower Europe organizers have announced that this year's lineup is complete.
The organizers wrote in a statement: "We have negotiated with several bands, not all the bands were available for this year so we have decided to go for the best options possible. This means that we will have two headliners for Saturday 30 September, both the Dutch amazing newcomer Textures as well als Danish Mercenary will play for 1 hour and 15 minutes. Riverside will end this year's edition of the festival witha 2 hour show. Besides Textures, the following bands complete the line-up: Dreamscape, Ephel Duath and Voyager."

The final line-up for ProgPower Europe 2006 is as follows:

Friday, September 29 (free pre-party): Dreamscape, Zero Gravity

Saturday, September 30: Mercenary, Textures, Scar Symmetry, Ephel Duath, Chaoswave, Another Messiah.

Sunday, October 1: Riverside, Communic, Dark Suns, Voyager, Nova Art, Pantommind

Source: progpower.com
Event: ProgPower Europe
Posted: 20.05.2006 by Thryce

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 9   Visited by: 1 user
20.05.2006 - 18:17
Jonathan Tweet
Account deleted
ProgPower USA has a much better lineup
20.05.2006 - 18:36
arnibes
Account deleted
That's your opinion perhaps.
Because I think it's a good line-up. Or you just don't know the half of the bands?
20.05.2006 - 19:24
Dane Train
Beers & Kilts
Written by Guest on 20.05.2006 at 18:17

ProgPower USA has a much better lineup

I fully agree. It seems the American show always has had a better set up.
----
(space for rent)
20.05.2006 - 19:28
__Az__

I think the European lineup is excellant... So many talented/young bands.... 'Another Messiah' 'Textures' 'Scar Symmetry' 'Communic'
20.05.2006 - 21:04
Horlequism
Account deleted
I wish there was a ProgPower Canada
21.05.2006 - 12:13
Olddoggie
Account deleted
Mmm, i like the line-up very much, some very promising bands in it. As it's only 85kms from where i live, the chance is real that i'll go there!
21.05.2006 - 18:29
Spyroid
Rosetta Stoned
Mmmmmm, Riverside....
21.05.2006 - 21:05
Promonex
Cathemeral
Decent lineup, but way too expensive. At least the the pre-party is free.
----
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu... This is the truth! This is my belief! ...At least for now.
- The Mystery of Life, Vol. 841 Ch. 26
23.05.2006 - 05:00
Jonathan Tweet
Account deleted
Sorry I'm into progressive and power metal, which is what progpower is all about, and the European show doesn't seem to showcase enough of that (at least what I think good prog/power metal is)...

Hits total: 2814 | This month: 7