Metal Storm logo
Belphegor - Unveil New Album Title And Release Date

The wait for the follow-up to Belphegor's latest album Blood Magick Necromance is almost over. After some delays and a break as frontman Helmuth recovered from a severe illness, the Austrian black/death metal duo will be back and finally unveiled the title and release date of their new creation. The name of the album will be Conjuring The Dead and their tenth album is set to be released on August 8th (Europe) and August 11th (UK/France) 2014 via Nuclear Blast.

Helmuth discusses the new Belphegor album: "The tenth full-length entitled Conjuring The Dead is tracked. For over two years we worked on the nine compositions. We got every arrangement to the highest audio potential, added a lot of new, haunting, and compelling structures/ rhythm parts and tritone intervals. We decided to record in the USA this time. The combination of European Metal's cold and sick elements crossed with an American brutal sound was the master plan. We're on fire! Expect more shredding, more magick, more of everything."

Conjuring The Dead was recorded under the guidance of Erik Rutan ( Cannibal Corpse, Hate Eternal, etc.) at Mana Studios, Florida. Stay tuned for more details.

Source: nuclearblast.de
Band profile: Belphegor
Posted: 17.03.2014 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   Visited by: 82 users
17.03.2014 - 19:21
psykometal
A staff guy...
They haven't been remotely interesting to me since Bondage Goat Zombie, but I still keep checking them out of morbid curiosity.
----
~Zep, Database and Forum Moderation~

17.03.2014 - 19:36
Opethian

Written by psykometal on 17.03.2014 at 19:21

They haven't been remotely interesting to me since Bondage Goat Zombie, but I still keep checking them out of morbid curiosity.

Same here
17.03.2014 - 23:05
J. N.
Account deleted

#Because Belphegor
18.03.2014 - 06:32
Doc G.
Full Grown Hoser

Blood Magick Necromance wasn't awful...it was a nice quasi-comeback after the atrocious Walpurgis Rites. It was new to the Belphegor sound, unfortunately just sort of bland in the grand scheme of things.
----
"I got a lot of really good ideas, problem is, most of them suck."
- George Carlin

Hits total: 1789 | This month: 5