Metal Storm logo
Officium Triste - Line-Up Change Announced

Dutch death/doom metallers Officium Triste have announced that guitarist Bram Bijlhout has stepped down from the group and he is being replaced permanently by long time band friend William van Dijk (ex-Whispering Gallery). He has already performed live with the band a few times.

Statement from the band: "2014 marks the 20th anniversary of Officium Triste. In April 1994 we decided to quit with Reïncremated and continue as Officium Triste. In these years we've seen a couple of members come and go. Now it is time to say farewell to Bram. After 7 years in the band he has decided to pursue other interests. Not being able to commit 100 % to the band anymore Bram decided to step back.

"Bram is replaced by William van Dijk. William is a long-time friend of the band and he used to be in Whispering Gallery. William already has done some gigs with Officium Triste as a stand-in for Bram and from now on he will replace Bram permanently."

© Silver Olivier photography

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Officium Triste
Posted: 19.03.2014 by Bad English

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 3   Visited by: 19 users
20.03.2014 - 02:14
psykometal
A staff guy...
I'm new to the band so I'm not sure how this might affect them. I'll wait for Marcel to weigh in before deciding if I should feel concerned.
----
~Zep, Database and Forum Moderation~

20.03.2014 - 09:43
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Let me guarantee you, no need to feel concerned, at all.
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

20.03.2014 - 10:06
psykometal
A staff guy...
Bitchin'! \m/
----
~Zep, Database and Forum Moderation~

Hits total: 1535 | This month: 3