Metal Storm logo
Elvenking - New Single Streaming Online

As already announced, Italian folk metallers Elvenking have released their new single "Elvenlegions" off their upcoming album The Pagan Manifesto. The album, that will be released on May 9th via AFM Records, will be featuring Amanda Somerville in one of the songs. But before that, you can listen to "Elvenlegions" on the Soundcloud player below.

What do you think about this brand new track?

Single Artwork

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Elvenking
Posted: 22.03.2014 by R Lewis

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 7   Visited by: 94 users
22.03.2014 - 11:48
FYA
Destroyer
Pretty good in my opinion. And Nice Artwork.
22.03.2014 - 12:08
R Lewis
I'm in love with it. Seems they recovered a lot also in the power department, that was lacking in their last albums, expecially in Red Silent Tides.
----
We could be so much more than we are. Stop.
22.03.2014 - 14:58
R'Vannith
ghedengi
elite
Written by R Lewis on 22.03.2014 at 12:08

I'm in love with it. Seems they recovered a lot also in the power department, that was lacking in their last albums, expecially in Red Silent Tides.

Completely agree with you there, this seems much more power oriented, it's a great track. I wasn't all too keen on checking out this new one, but I am now.
22.03.2014 - 15:17
Doomus
If this is the first single of the album aka the worst song of the album, then the album must be pretty good.
22.03.2014 - 20:57
AngelofDeth
Cyborg Raptor
Its okay.. Would be a great track if only the guitars were more prominent, in both mix and songwriting. Love the vox/traditional instruments but it just feels muddy and shallow without their typical guitar shredding. Still a step up from the last album though.
----
pewpew.. gotcha
22.03.2014 - 21:41
Stabby
Account deleted
This is some pretty excellent power metal. It's been so long since Elvenking have had a sound to match their name and now they've gone full-out Elf metal again. Not that their other stuff isn't good but a lot of people started listening for THIS. Looking forward to the album.
23.03.2014 - 08:40
mikeprado30
Very promising! I loved Red Silent Tides and Era, but Pagan Manifesto surely will beat those ones, and maybe, JUST maybe, could be at the height of Heathenreel!
----
BARDS WE ARE, BARDS WE WILL BE!

Hits total: 2597 | This month: 10