Metal Storm logo
Threshold - Reveal New Album Title

Progressive metal act Threshold are starting to lift the veil on their new album. The follow-up to the excellent March Of Progress, which is due to be released at the end of September via Nuclear Blast, will be called For The Journey. The album is currently being produced at Thin Ice Studios in England, by band members Karl Groom (guitars) and Richard West (keyboards).

Commented keyboardist Richard West: "Our recording sessions have been wonderful, we've really enjoyed making this record. All the basic parts are recorded so now it's just a case of finishing our solos, compiling the vocals and adding more production moments. I think we've made a very solid record, we're really looking forward to putting it out there!"

The band will take a short break from the studio in April to perform shows in Germany and The Netherlands before commencing the final mixing at Thin Ice Studios in May.

Taken from the band's Facebook page

For The Journey working song titles include:

• Watchtower On The Moon
  • Unforgiven
  • The Box
  • Turned To Dust
  • Lost In Your Memory
  • Autumn Red
  • The Mystery Show
  • I Wish I Could
  • Siren Sky

Since this will be the band's 10th studio album, what are your expectations for it?

Source: thresh.net
    Band profile: Threshold
  • Posted: 26.03.2014 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
    Comments: 5   Visited by: 66 users
    26.03.2014 - 15:41
    Hex_Omega
    Gem Seeker
    I miss Andrew McDermott.
    26.03.2014 - 19:43
    fandango68
    I can't really say I'm getting over excited about an album entitled 'For The Journey'...

... it sounds like a Werther's Original...
    ----
    First gig was Manowar (loincloths 'n' all), Bristol Colston Hall in March 1983, on the 'Hail to England' tour. Tickets were £3.75, 300 in the audience, Mercyful Fate never showed, but my hearing still got seriously trashed..
    26.03.2014 - 22:53
    Well let me be the FIRST one to have a positive comment here regarding this band/ album. Considering how amazing March of Progress was as well as Damian's work in Headspace, I am certainly happy to see they went right back at it & are getting us a new recording.
    As much as I loved Mac's vocals, I have to say that Damian Wilson is also a great match for this band even though I had not heard him on their earlier recordings. A highly anticipated release !
    27.03.2014 - 03:22
    Diverge
    Written by FelixtheMetalcat on 26.03.2014 at 22:53

Considering how amazing March of Progress was as well as Damian's work in Headspace, I am certainly happy to see they went right back at it & are getting us a new recording.
    As much as I loved Mac's vocals, I have to say that Damian Wilson is also a great match for this band even though I had not heard him on their earlier recordings.

Cheers to the first sensible comment on this entire thread.
    28.03.2014 - 02:30
    thehondo
    Written by Diverge on 27.03.2014 at 03:22

Written by FelixtheMetalcat on 26.03.2014 at 22:53

Considering how amazing March of Progress was as well as Damian's work in Headspace, I am certainly happy to see they went right back at it & are getting us a new recording.
    As much as I loved Mac's vocals, I have to say that Damian Wilson is also a great match for this band even though I had not heard him on their earlier recordings.

Cheers to the first sensible comment on this entire thread.

Amen!! Wow that was Quick! These guys are gettin it done! Love this band!
    ----
    No time like the present

Hits total: 1903 | This month: 3