Metal Storm logo
Cloak Of Altering - Debut Another New Track

Dutch avantgarde black metal one-man project Cloak Of Altering has just released another new song for streaming. The track will appear on their impending new opus Plague Beasts, due out on April 29th via Crucial Blast. As for the new song available, it is called "Chaos Magician Of The Abyss". Prepare your ears and enjoy it here below if you dare. Was it good?

You can pre-order the album over here, where you can also hear other new songs. All the album details were previously reported here.

Tracklist:

01. Plague Beasts
02. White Inverted Void
03. Translucent Body Deformities
04. Chaos Magician Of The Abyss
05. Ash666ura
06. Into Celestial Hell
07. Altering Forever

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Cloak Of Altering
Posted: 07.04.2014 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 9   Visited by: 52 users
07.04.2014 - 21:50
mz

Man this is great. Love how space and alienated this project is getting. Good to see a guy as prolific him can maintain the quality and originality at the same time.
----
Giving my ears a rest from music.
07.04.2014 - 22:35
Auntie Sahar
Drone Empress
"Was it good?" Silly rabbit, it's Mories. It's always good.
----
I am the Magician and the Exorcist. I am the axle of the wheel, and the cube in the circle. “Come unto me” is a foolish word: for it is I that go.

~ II. VII
07.04.2014 - 23:02
koob

'The fuck...
08.04.2014 - 00:32
Maco
Pvt Funderground
I need time to dig this...
----
Crackhead Megadeth reigns supreme.
08.04.2014 - 00:49
Alex F
Slick Dick Rick
I honestly just don't understand how Mories does it. This track is fucking brilliant. Majestic at times, and unrelenting for the rest.
08.04.2014 - 16:36
Karlabos
Meat and Potatos
Damnnnn!!!!!1!one11eins

Really, lately I'm thinking Cloak of Altering is his best project.
----
"Aah! The cat turned into a cat!"
- Reimu Hakurei
08.04.2014 - 16:43
!J.O.O.E.!
Account deleted
Pft, look at all the Mories fanboys on this page. Oh wait, I'm one of them *bows*

Yeah, at this point Igorrr is really the only musician / composer capable of matching Mories' skill and talent.
08.04.2014 - 18:30
Alex F
Slick Dick Rick
Written by Guest on 08.04.2014 at 16:43

Pft, look at all the Mories fanboys on this page. Oh wait, I'm one of them *bows*

Yeah, at this point Igorrr is really the only musician / composer capable of matching Mories' skill and talent.

I'm honestly not even sure Igorrr is better at this point. Given the sheer amount of music Mories' releases in relation to the unbelievable quality, I'd say it puts him a very small step ahead of Igorrr in terms of capability, even if I do prefer some of Igorrr's work over anything Mories has done.
08.04.2014 - 18:37
!J.O.O.E.!
Account deleted
Written by Alex F on 08.04.2014 at 18:30

I'm honestly not even sure Igorrr is better at this point. Given the sheer amount of music Mories' releases in relation to the unbelievable quality, I'd say it puts him a very small step ahead of Igorrr in terms of capability, even if I do prefer some of Igorrr's work over anything Mories has done.

Possibly. I suspect Igorrr albums require more resources though, whereas Mories I imagine does most of it on a laptop, not to mention Igorrr tours a fair amount. Doing what he does on such a prolific level is pretty unprecedented though on Mories' part.

Hits total: 2168 | This month: 13