Metal Storm logo
Ava Inferi - Streaming Final Song

Portuguese gothic/doom metallers Ava Inferi sadly announced their demise last year but their final song, "Ao Teu Lado", will be included in the upcoming One And All, Together, For Home compilation. If you miss Ava Inferi, you have to listen to this song inspired by the traditional Portuguese music known as "Fado". Just click play below.

The band also posted this message alongside the song: "So here it goes: what will be the last ever song by Ava Inferi, entitled 'Ao Teu Lado', is now available for streaming in the link below. The album One And All, Together, For Home which contains this song (and many more interesting cuts) will be released via Season Of Mist May 27th.

"We would like to thank Hugo and Pardal at Ultrasound Studio for the recording, Kristian at Kohlekeller Studio (Ger) for mix and mastering, Pedro de Castro for his Portuguese guitar contribution, Rolando Barros for the drum recording and André Tavares for the touch of cello. A special thank you goes out to Roman Sayenko (Drudkh) for giving us the opportunity to participate in this great compilation. Enjoy & Farewell..."

Other songs revealed so far from this compilation include Kampfar's "En Hymne Til Urd" and Primordial's "Dark Horse On The Wind".

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Ava Inferi
Posted: 08.04.2014 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 5   Visited by: 65 users
08.04.2014 - 13:56
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Good music, more metal
@BloodTears - is Fado same great as this song or its more folk, moring?
any simmilar fado suggestions?
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
08.04.2014 - 14:20
BloodTears
ANA-thema
Written by Bad English on 08.04.2014 at 13:56

Good music, more metal

I love this song, maybe it is because I'm Portuguese. Well, this is a good heavier interpretation of Fado, with "metallic" elements. It certainly captures the melancholy and general sadness feelings in Fado. The Portuguese guitar solo towards the end of the song is marvelous.

To me, Fado is great, the lyrics are poetic, and to start you should always listen to Amália Rodrigues and Mariza but the traditional Fado is different than what you hear in this song but there are many sides to it.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29

Like you could kiss my ass.

My Instagram
08.04.2014 - 14:37
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by BloodTears on 08.04.2014 at 14:20

Written by Bad English on 08.04.2014 at 13:56

Good music, more metal

I love this song, maybe it is because I'm Portuguese. Well, this is a good heavier interpretation of Fado, with "metallic" elements. It certainly captures the melancholy and general sadness feelings in Fado. The Portuguese guitar solo towards the end of the song is marvelous.

To me, Fado is great, the lyrics are poetic, and to start you should always listen to Amália Rodrigues and Mariza but the traditional Fado is different than what you hear in this song but there are many sides to it.

looks good, as folk can be, since seems omly folk what sucks is deutche schlager musik
I will try out those and poeticlost it meaning if we translate it
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
08.04.2014 - 15:07
Draugen

The songs sung in Portuguese were always among my favorites on their albums and this doesn't disappoint!
08.04.2014 - 18:49
Dark Blood
The Avenger
So beautiful this is. They will be missed.
----
It is humanity who must pay homage to the greatness of the Universe... not the Universe to the human narcissism.

Hits total: 2466 | This month: 5