‹‹ Back to the Musicians corner
Users visited: 8  
Search this topic:  

bringbacktheriff

15.04.2014 at 13:36
Hi all. i'm in need of a solid metal drummer for a serious recording project. vocalist is from diminish the gods and celebrity morgue. vocals and guitars are recorded. next up is drums, the only catch is you need to be able to record drums semi professionally at home or pay for studio time. you'll also need to chip in at mixing stage as we are doing this properly, no half arsing. there are 7 tracks, 21 minutes worth of music. i have posted 2 rough mixes on soundcloud... i don't want to name influences, just have a listen and if you dig it please get in touch with me. the singer and i live in sydney, australia but it doesn't matter where your from so long as you don't waste our time.

http://soundcloud.com/exogenesisofficial

exogenesisofficial@gmail.com

cheers

Advertise on Metal Storm

Login or register to post here.