Metal Storm logo
What is your favourite destination worldwide?

22.01.2007 - 21:53
Dead Ohlin
Mo.Panahi
I love NewYork - 5th AVE Manhattan wich is the city of my dreams.
----
A man's dead body must always
have been a source of interest to
those whose companion he was while he lived ...
22.01.2007 - 23:53
tulkas
el parcero
I haven't had the opportunity to travel a lot, unfortunatly 'cause that's one of my big dreams, being able travel a lot.
But from what I've seen and heard, I'd like to go to Australia, Greece, and some of the nordic countries, like Norway or Finland. I've never seen snow in my life hehe
----
love is like a jar of shit with a strawberry on top
23.01.2007 - 07:30
Paganblood
The Aryaputra
I haven't got opportunity to travel much. If I travelled, I would start by going to different places of my own country.
----
that which shines without names and forms...
25.01.2007 - 14:54
FOOCK Nam
Mine would be America, because its a develop and mighty country, I dont mean to offend other, its just where I want to come. Another reason because there're also my vietnamese deriving fellow. If I reaching come there then the next destinations would be Norway, and Scandinavi generally.
25.01.2007 - 16:05
APOHAKC
The Bard
I traveled a lot but only in Europe, I visit almost all European countries but I never leave continent, I would like to see some Asian countries, my father told me that Iraq, especially Bagdad was beautiful city, he was there 30 years ago and he sais to me that Bagdad was one of the most improved cities in the world, I saw some pictures and it is really beautiful, I am really sorry about that city is almost ruined, I would like to see Indonesia a lot, Japan is also among my travel wishes but... I would also like to travel to some South American countries, Peru would be great, such a history, I am not very impressed by America but it would be nice to see such a glorious country.
In Europe I been almost everywhere and Greece and Spain are definetly my favorites.
Greece is beautiful, everything there is so inspirative, such great history, I am only sorry that Panthenon was under some construction so I see all those metal pikes and staff and that ruined impresion. Delphi are great, Meteors are impressive, those monasterys are incredible, in one word everything in Greece is beutiful, if I have to choose to live anywhere outside Serbia it would be Tesaloniki, but this city has great relationship with my country cause in WWI Serbian army had to escape from homeland and Greeks accepted them and took care of them in this city, but this have nothing with this topic.
Spain is also beautiful, I visit only Barcelona and some coastal cityes but it was enough to get impression about this country. Barcelona have many historical, before my trip to Spain someone said to me that when you reach Spain's borders you get special feeling and it is true, I would like to visit southern Spain cause I would like to see how Spainsh and Muslim's culture looks like, when you mix them. There are many beautiful sites from pre-reconquista period.
I see there are many people from far countries and I don't know much about some of the same. So it would be nice if everyone say something about his/hers country, I am very interested but if you don't have time or you don't want to I will totaly understand.
----
They say that we are gone but I can't let you down
The heathen faith will rise again we won't fail now
I know we cannot die forever is our time
Give my people back to me free from Christianity!!!!
25.01.2007 - 16:28
Warman
Erotic Stains
My own city; Stockholm! Stockholm is the most beautiful town in the world. Especially in the summer. There are so many great and wonderful places like Djurgården, gamla stan, söder etc. To go to the amusement park Gröna Lund and ride "Fritt Fall" (a 80 meter high tower) and look out over Stockholm in the summer is pure love.

Stockholm in my heart
Let me sing the praises of you now
Aged in youthful greenery
City of the islands, it is you
Of towns I know in the world
Are you the town which got it all
Through the Mälarens love to the ocean
A mix of sweet and salt

Hahaha, a fun translation of a famous swedish song.
Stockholm
----
26.01.2007 - 01:27
Insineratehymn
Account deleted
So far, the farthest place to which I have traveled is Kansas City. If I wanted to go some place in the world, I would choose Istanbul. I mostly want to have a view of the Roman, Byzantine, and Ottoman buildings, and see the Bosphorus Strait. I also want to go to St. Petersburg, Russia; I would visit the city's wonderful architecture and buy a Matryoshka doll, possibly one of all the Russian politicians. I would also enjoy visiting all of the Slavic countries. (Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, Poland, etc.)
26.01.2007 - 15:05
Warman
Erotic Stains
I've been to Istanbul (my grandfather came from there) and it is very beautiful with many gardens and the mosques. Watch out for the cars though
----
26.01.2007 - 15:45
APOHAKC
The Bard
Written by Guest on 26.01.2007 at 01:27

I would also enjoy visiting all of the Slavic countries. (Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, Poland, etc.)

Hungary is not Slavic countrie, we believe they came after the big settle of people in the year of 375. Atila the Hun came from Asia, he was rioting in whole Europe and after his death one part his people stayed in Panonija, where Hungary is now, they belong in the same group as Finnish, their language is similar and they are probably came from Asia, they are not Huns but something between Huns, Avars and similar people who lived in these lands. Hungary is also beautiful country, I've been in Budapest and it is one of the glorious cityies I've been.
----
26.01.2007 - 19:31
Grimurc
my regular countries were i go to: Germany, France, England and Norway...love them
----
Still drinking,-
26.01.2007 - 21:38
QueenMiSeRy
Account deleted
My dreamt travel would be To Scandinavia.. Finland/Sweden/Norway and Iceland.
I fell in love with those frozen but so warm lands, and I hope to have the possibility to go there as soon as possible..
My boyfriend and I are also planning a trip through Budapest, Prague, Wien and Innsbruck..other places I'd love to see.
26.01.2007 - 22:47
Lily_Lazer
Outdated
So far I visited Finland, Russia, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Slovakia and Hungary... From those the prettiest were Helsinki and St. Petersbourg - 2 absolutely opposite cities, yet, charming in their own way. This year going again to St.P and I am so excited ^^
Yet.... the place where I am dreaming to go is Switzerland^^ I hope I can get myself a summerjob this year and then a week after my birthday go to Switz ^________^
----
-Lily
26.01.2007 - 23:13
Southern Wind
Account deleted
The only country I would sel my soul for going to is Japan
26.01.2007 - 23:45
heresiarch
Forever Dead
I've been in 49 countries and over 200 hundred major cities , but that's because of my job and I never had time to any sightseeing
There was one weekend off in 1999 when I was in Japan , I visited in most saddest place in the planet , The Peace Park in Hiroshima , the place where the first atom bomb was hit I was there august 6th 1999 and it changed my life

I want to go back there

Other place is Mexico
----
Heaven queen , carry me away from all pain

No reason to live for
One reason to die for

... To live for my death ...
26.01.2007 - 23:52
BloodTears
ANA-thema
Elite
I have a fascination with countries like Bulgaria, Ukrain, Hungary, Slovenia, Serbia, Croatia. I would love to know that particular part of Europe. After that I would travel to New Zealand and maybe scandinavian countries as well.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29

Like you could kiss my ass.

My Instagram
27.01.2007 - 01:48
APOHAKC
The Bard
Written by BloodTears on 26.01.2007 at 23:52

I have a fascination with countries like Bulgaria, Ukrain, Hungary, Slovenia, Serbia, Croatia. I would love to know that particular part of Europe. After that I would travel to New Zealand and maybe scandinavian countries as well.

You probably are the first person who said that , from all of this I only never been in Ukrain but I will change that very soon, as soon as I return from army, all other countries are really beautiful, every in their own way, and it is because I like them, as I already said on this topic Hungary/Budapest is one of the most beautiful towns I ever been, so much goth and baroque...
----
27.01.2007 - 22:48
BloodTears
ANA-thema
Elite
Written by APOHAKC on 27.01.2007 at 01:48

You probably are the first person who said that , from all of this I only never been in Ukrain but I will change that very soon, as soon as I return from army, all other countries are really beautiful, every in their own way, and it is because I like them, as I already said on this topic Hungary/Budapest is one of the most beautiful towns I ever been, so much goth and baroque...

Maybe most ppl dont see the beauty of all those countries or their interest. All the architecture and the landscapes those countries offer us. I got interested in those countries because of what I read about them in the Middle Ages. They seem very quiet and silent from what I saw (in documentaries and pictures), places that remind me of Lisbon and those places I enjoy to be because they are so calm. I hope i dont die before visiting those countries. When i'm there Ill give u a call
----

My Instagram
27.01.2007 - 23:07
APOHAKC
The Bard
Quote:
Quote:

Maybe most ppl dont see the beauty of all those countries or their interest. All the architecture and the landscapes those countries offer us. I got interested in those countries because of what I read about them in the Middle Ages. They seem very quiet and silent from what I saw (in documentaries and pictures), places that remind me of Lisbon and those places I enjoy to be because they are so calm. I hope i dont die before visiting those countries. When i'm there Ill give u a call

Please don't die, I will take you to see those lands
----
28.01.2007 - 23:03
BloodTears
ANA-thema
Elite
Quote:
Quote:
Written by APOHAKC on 27.01.2007 at 23:07

Please don't die, I will take you to see those lands

Don't you forget that!
----

My Instagram
28.01.2007 - 23:19
APOHAKC
The Bard
@BloodTears I will surely not
----
30.01.2007 - 14:15
Bad English
Tage Westerlund

Hahha same here all those slavonic countries what you mention but my dreams are

Ancient Roman/Greek emipre just love Greece, Italy, Croatia, Portugal, Czceh and Slovak Republic, also Argentina and well just wine, eternal summer and again wine seems it say all I dunno what Im ready sacrifiece tolive there realy dunno, but something big i know for sohre even livingh in street but in Mediterania
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
30.01.2007 - 16:25
Hyvaarin
France. I will hopefully go there in 2008, but I hope to live there permanently afterwards. I just have to find an wife so I can get a visa...
----
"Summoned By Words Never Spoken Before..."
30.01.2007 - 18:46
buki of steel
Crystal Ann

wow... Croatia... sounds familiar

mine are all south america countries and scandinavia...
30.01.2007 - 20:04
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by buki of steel on 30.01.2007 at 18:46

You bastard live in Croatia on day I by house there and you can rent one room in Dubronik from me
Prise 2 bottles in Pelin in day

But Sout Anmerica I always wanna see how Condor flies and thsoe wigs 1m wide each
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
30.01.2007 - 20:44
BloodTears
ANA-thema
Elite
Written by buki of steel on 30.01.2007 at 18:46

You are really lucky Im glad several people in here live in the places I want to go, I can always steal their houses and stay there
----

My Instagram
05.03.2007 - 03:22
+{Jonas}+
I R Serious Cat
I have never gone there, but I'd love to move to Canada. It's so calmed, cold and nice. Besides studying and health are for free. My uncle lives there (obviously with his wife and my little cousin, she's so cute) and he keeps asking me when will I move with them. He says that there are alot moreopportunities for a professional there than here in Colombia. I'm saving money to go in a year or two. O Canada...

However, I've visited some places here in my country and I liked them a lot, Bogota obviously, the capital city, cold, nice bars and...
Also Manizales, a small city, with cool bars and cold weather.
----
"Nobody wants to be the weird kid, you just end up being the weird kid. You don't know how you ended up getting there" - Rob Zombie

http://jonas-bs.deviantart.com My dA, mainly photography, go check it out!
05.03.2007 - 03:24
kiwibaby
Account deleted
I've only been out of Canada once.

And that was to go to Disneyland when I was 9.
05.03.2007 - 03:24
kiwibaby
Account deleted
I've only been out of Canada once.

And that was to go to Disneyland when I was 9.
05.03.2007 - 03:34
ilicit
Fallitur Visio
Anywhere with beach, sun and calm transparent waters I know it is not the destination that all metalheads dream of, but the beach is simply the best place in the world imo.

I also would like really much to visit Japan and Sweeden for their culture and beauty.
----
<JustinSane> shall we play the /quit game?
<skoo> /quit
* JustinSane has quit IRC (Signed off)
<skoo> owned
* JustinSane has joined the #
<JustinSane> i cannot believe i just did that
05.03.2007 - 21:25
The Alchemist
Metalchemist
I've been to many countries and I feel that the more countries I've visited, more countries I want to visit.
For the moment I'd love to visit: Germany, Norway, Sweden, Finland, Iceland, Canada.
And I'd like to go back to some ones I've already been to, like: France, Italy, The Netherlands and USA
----

I'm not afraid to die, I'm afraid to be alive without being aware of it
Sensorium - Epica