Metal Storm logo
Blut Aus Nord - Releasing Split With P.H.O.B.O.S.

Vindsval and company are keeping themselves busy as usual. Now the black metallers Blut Aus Nord have announced a new split album with industrial doomsters P.H.O.B.O.S. The split is titled Triunity and will feature three tracks from both bands released by Debemur Morti Productions on the 20th of June in Europe (24th in North America). All the details are available below.

The front cover and inner part of the cover contains two paintings from infamous Polish artist Katarzyna Urbanek. The layout was conceived and assembled by Dehn Sora (well known for his works for Ulver, Blut Aus Nord, Manes, Neurosis etc.).

Tracklist:

Blut Aus Nord:
01. De Librio Arbitrio
02. Hùbris
03. Némeïnn

P.H.O.B.O.S.:
04. Glowing Phosphoros
05. Transfixed At Golgotha
06. Ahrimanic Impulse Victory

Furthermore, the new Memoria Vetusta - Saturnian Poetry is in the works with Blut Aus Nord's new drummer Thorns. Vindsval is also working on The Eye's new album and Tor-Helge "Cernunnus" Skei (Manes, Lethe) joined him.

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Blut Aus Nord
Posted: 16.04.2014 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 10   [ 3 ignored ]   Visited by: 73 users
16.04.2014 - 12:20
!J.O.O.E.!
Account deleted
I do like that artwork. A bizarre mixture of textures and weird design.
16.04.2014 - 12:33
!J.O.O.E.!
Account deleted
Written by Guest on 16.04.2014 at 12:30

The burgundy border annoys me. Too thick imo.

Yeah I don't like that either. Actually they've been popping up on Debemur Morti releases a lot recently: https://dmp666.bandcamp.com/.
16.04.2014 - 13:51
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
Written by Guest on 16.04.2014 at 12:20

A bizarre mixture of textures and weird design.

Have you checked out the work of M.F. Hussain?

He does some crazy "lining" with good textures, rich aesthetics and use less paint brush than more with sand and sprinklers. No perfect shape in his paintings but overall layout comes out to be excellent.

I saw his paintings in New Delhi.
16.04.2014 - 13:52
!J.O.O.E.!
Account deleted
Written by Cynic Metalhead on 16.04.2014 at 13:51

He does some crazy "lining" with good textures, rich aesthetics and use less paint brush than more with sand and sprinklers. No perfect shape in his paintings but overall layout comes out to be excellent.

I'm familiar with his name, and I recognise some of his work. Never put the two together though.
16.04.2014 - 14:20
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
Written by Guest on 16.04.2014 at 13:52

Written by Cynic Metalhead on 16.04.2014 at 13:51

I'm familiar with his name, and I recognise some of his work.

His work never have been outstanding enough until he started painting nude Hindu god and goddess. From there, he lifted his stature.

Pretty much what he did.
16.04.2014 - 15:33
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
Written by Guest on 16.04.2014 at 15:01

I expect the Vitruvian man one rustled some jimmies. Right?

Ha, might be.

The guy I was talkin' about got some good paintings. But, his structure has always been clustered.
16.04.2014 - 18:10
X-Ray Rod
Skandino
Please stop the nesting quotes.

Also, great news although i already knew about it.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29
Like you could kiss my ass
Written by Milena on 20.06.2012 at 10:49
Rod, let me love you.
16.04.2014 - 18:29
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Written by X-Ray Rod on 16.04.2014 at 18:10
Please stop the nesting quotes.

Also, great news although i already knew about it.

Dealt with that mess.

And... nothing to add really, since this was already pointed out earlier in the forums.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
16.04.2014 - 19:29
mz

Did not know that they have a new drummer. Also, anyone have any information about that project which was meant to sound like virus?
----
Giving my ears a rest from music.
17.04.2014 - 10:40
The Galactician

I must admit I'm more than a little obsessed with BAN. Can't wait for the split and definitely can't wait for the new Memoria record.

Hits total: 2348 | This month: 5