Metal Storm logo
Vocalist help

19.04.2014 - 17:56
DaveBarlow
Hi guys
I really want to to learn how to sing, I like pretty much all forms of metal but particulary like thrash at the moment. Has anyone got any sining/screaming/growling tips they wouldn't mind passing on?
19.04.2014 - 19:12
angel.
Evil Butterfly
Written by DaveBarlow on 19.04.2014 at 17:56

Hi guys
I really want to to learn how to sing, I like pretty much all forms of metal but particulary like thrash at the moment. Has anyone got any sining/screaming/growling tips they wouldn't mind passing on?

you can search in youtube for singing tips, there are so many great videos, many of them can help you a lot, but I just suggest you learn to sing scales for the first step, start from ( C D E F G A B C) major and minor in every key, learn to sing on simple triad major and minor chords and learn how a bit of ear training and intervals, all of them can help you and oh rhythm is also very important, but I never found out what's the best method to work on it for improvement, if you found out let me know.
----
The Fangirl.
19.04.2014 - 22:43
ANGEL REAPER
----
"Cross is only an iron,hope is just an illusion,freedom is nothing but a name..."
"Build your walls of the dead stone...Build your roofs of a dead wood..Build your dreams of a dead thoughts"
22.06.2014 - 18:26
Ganondox
You're doing thrash, you don't need any tips.
22.06.2014 - 18:29
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
staff
^ Advice of the century.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
22.06.2014 - 20:39
angel.
Evil Butterfly
Written by Troy Killjoy on 22.06.2014 at 18:29

^ Advice of the century.
----
The Fangirl.