Metal Storm logo
Judicator - Announce New EP

US power metallers Judicator are planning the release of their third full-length, At The Expense Of Humanity, that will hit the stores in September 5th, but we'll be able to catch a glimpse of the new album already on May 3rd, when the new EP Coping Mechanism will be released.

Coping Mechanism will feature only one new song, the title track, while "Tu N'es Pas Mort, Coquin?" is a complete re-recording of the song by the same name on the band's first album King Of Rome, and "The Iron Duke" is an acoustic rearrangement of the song from the same album. The release will accompany a Kickstarter campaign to help fund the pressing of Judicator's third album and travel to the Deland Rock & Metal Festival in the fall, where the band will perform their first live concert as a full group.

This EP, mixed and mastered by fellow Metal Storm user and Lascaille's Shroud and Soulmass composer Brett Windnagle, will be the band's first featuring a full line-up.

Tracklist:

01. Coping Mechanism
02. Tu N'es Pas Mort, Coquin?
03. The Iron Duke

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Judicator
Posted: 22.04.2014 by R Lewis

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   Visited by: 15 users
22.04.2014 - 13:24
psykometal
A staff guy...
Reads bitchin' to me!
----
~Zep, Database and Forum Moderation~

22.04.2014 - 16:28
CynicToOdors

Thank you for posting all these updates about our upcoming album! I hope you dig it.
22.04.2014 - 19:36
R Lewis

Written by CynicToOdors on 22.04.2014 at 16:28

Thank you for posting all these updates about our upcoming album! I hope you dig it.

With all the changes you've been making, in line-up and look, I have no clue of what this will sound like, but the only thing I'm sure is that there's no chance we won't dig it
----
We could be so much more than we are. Stop.
22.04.2014 - 19:48
psykometal
A staff guy...
^Ditto
----
~Zep, Database and Forum Moderation~

Hits total: 1647 | This month: 10