Metal Storm logo
Die Apokalyptischen Reiter - New Video Online

Die Apokalyptischen Reiter have recently debuted a new video online. The video is for the track "Freiheit Gleichheit Brüderlichkeit", making it the first from the upcoming album Tief.Tiefer, which will be out on May 30th, 2014 via Nuclear Blast. The video was created by director Dariusz Szermanowicz (Grupa 13, Behemoth, etc). Watch it here now, both the censored and uncensored version. What do you think about the final product?

Commented the band: "Society is breeding fulltime surveyed digital slaves that can be controlled, manipulated and exchanged in any given way. This concerns us all. Our song is not a mere future vision, but sad reality."

The gloomy black-and-white clip offers subtitles in several languages. Moreover, all the details about the new album were previously reported here.

Censored version:

Uncensored version:

Source: nuclearblast.de
Band profile: Die Apokalyptischen Reiter
Posted: 27.04.2014 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 3   Visited by: 53 users
27.04.2014 - 19:07
Ocean Sage

I love this song and the video is pretty cool. I was wondering if anyone knew if you can order the CDs somewhere in the U.S. without the crazy shipping price from Germany? Otherwise, I guess I'll just take the hit and get it from NuclearBlast Europe.
28.04.2014 - 19:20
The Evergreen

Written by deadone on 28.04.2014 at 02:08

it seemed like it wanted to explode more than it did for the actual chorus

Exactly. I really enjoyed it none the less.
30.04.2014 - 19:34
Sentenced Odiin
gothic.moorion@gmail.com
Great track, for me the beat sounds like dupstep, but played by metal instruments, which makes it progressive in a way. They promised the new album will be out of the metal music barriers and will be more experimental/exploratory
----
Life has given me much, maybe taken more...

Hits total: 2337 | This month: 5