Metal Storm logo
Bobby Jarzombek - Drummer Suffering From Cellulitis

American drummer Robert "Bobby" Jarzombek (Fates Warning, Spastic Ink, Sebastian Bach, Halford and many others) was diagnosed with cellulitis (skin infection) and is currently in the hospital. His most recent tour was with Fates Warning when the band performed in Europe in April.

He posted the following message on his Facebook page: "Well this kind of sucks....! Not to scare y'all but I'm in the hospital and need to stay here overnight. My left knee started hurting a bit when I was in Europe with Fates Warning last week. The pain continued after I got back home to San Antonio (along with a slight fever). I was thinking the fever was due to working outside in the record heat weather here in SA. Anyway, this continued until late last night when the pain spread halfway down my leg. My wife Carol and I went to the hospital. Turns out I have cellulitis. So I'm stuck here with antibiotics in my veins, and they'll look at it tomorrow to determine if it needs to be cut and drained. If so, no drumming for a week!"

Hopefully, he will get well soon.

Taken from Jarzombek's Facebook page

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Fates Warning
Posted: 02.05.2014 by Bad English

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   Visited by: 73 users
02.05.2014 - 01:21
tea[m]ster
Au Pays Natal
contributor
Yikes, get well dood!
----
rekt
02.05.2014 - 03:11
CobiWan1993
Secundum Filium
Get well soon!
----
Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe (Lao Tzu).
02.05.2014 - 04:46
-DC-002-
Mastercommander
Drain that pus!
----
Coldgrits
02.05.2014 - 08:06
MetalDoomMaster
I had this a few years ago. Getting it drained was pretty fucking brutal. It was awesome

Hits total: 2500 | This month: 6