03. Like Suns
04. Moments Loss [feat. Mikey Allred]
05. The Dog Star
06. Circadia
07. Masters Of Our Fate
08. Salt Of The Earth
09. Separated

Additional info
Recorded and mixed by Mikey Allred at Dark Art Audio, Nashville, TN, May 2013.
Mastered by Alan Douches at West West Side Music, New Windsor, NY, September 2013.

Artwork and design by Drew Binkley.

Staff review by
Auntie Sahar
Rating:
The term "stoner metal" always seemed to strike me as a bit ironic. When you're being a dirty hippie with that stuff that makes you hate America, one would at least assume you'd want something highly atmospheric and trippy to listen to, not necessarily pummeling, heavy riffage, as has become the technique typical of stoner metal these days. This year, however, Rintrah are following along the idea of making their stoner brand more psychedelic than usual, and they're executing the formula quite well.

Read more ››
published 15.05.2014 | Comments (2)

Found in 7 lists
Top lists

Comments

Comments: 5   Visited by: 102 users
03.05.2014 - 00:09
Rating: 8
tea[m]ster
Au Pays Natal
contributor
Cool stuff. I've listened to this a few times now, nice mixture of prog, psychedelic and sludge.
----
rekt
03.05.2014 - 14:36
Abattoir
staff
Enjoying this album a lot so far. Haven't found any big discoveries lately, so this is quite a refreshing cup of tea for me.
04.08.2014 - 16:22
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
staff
Pretty late to the party, but this is some great stuff. More nuanced than I expected, with traces of prog amidst high-quality psychedelic stoner metal. Shades of Baroness and Mastodon, which is never a bad thing.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
22.09.2014 - 21:50
Rating: 8
Erik M.
Yeah, I really like this. Will definitely spin it a few times more. Thanks for the recommendation, Che.
14.07.2018 - 16:48
Rating: 9
musclassia
staff
These guys need to release a new album already! This is right up there with the likes of Weedpecker's self-titled for my favourite stoner metal of this decade

Hits total: 3004 | This month: 4