Metal Storm logo
Who Here Watches "24"?

25.01.2007 - 16:45
animal

I've been watching the show since it debuted, and so far this season is the most intense yet.
----
"I got 1,000 years of power! Come and get me!" Robert McLain- Royal Oak, MI
25.01.2007 - 19:46
tulkas
el parcero
I've also watched it since season 1. I really like it, it's a very well written developed show. The new season starts here in sometime in april. I hope it's as good or better than the others
----
love is like a jar of shit with a strawberry on top
26.01.2007 - 05:31
LethargyMan

I saw the first six or seven episodes of the first season... it was pretty good.

Some friends of mine tried to get me into this latest season and I concluded that it was way too over the top and drecky for its own good.

... and are there any non-terrorist arabs or non-terrorist muslims this season? Seriously.
----
Ense petit placidam sub libertate quietem.
By the sword we seek peace, but peace only under liberty.
26.01.2007 - 13:31
iMPERiAL_iCE
Weeping Heart
I watched season 1 it was kinda the typical one man army shit so I didn't go on.....
----
The older I get.........The faster I was

Smurfilator -- back when Smurf Metal existed :'(
28.01.2007 - 13:18
borninblood
Account deleted
I have heard nothing but good things, almost picked up season 1 a few days ago but didn't have the cash, will get around to watching it though.
29.01.2007 - 11:30
Larsson!
Account deleted
I watched the first 2 or maybe 3 seasons then I got tired of it. I think that it has been drawn out for too long now.
09.02.2007 - 02:59
Bitch Boy

I haven't seen season 6 yet. But season 5 was very good imo. I first used to hate Charles Logan because I thought he was very stupid, but then everything changed. I also liked Martha his wife, a very strong character.

I've read a couple of spoilers about season 6, and I think that this plot about Graham Bauer and their father is really interesting. Paul McCrane (Graham) is an excellent actor.
27.02.2007 - 00:38
Whatever...
Account deleted
i've seen some episodes and honestly... i just can't understand why they say this is sooo great... somewhat boring, and the story is all basically the same: jack bouer - the savior.
11.03.2007 - 07:14
Sepulchral Oath
Account deleted
I've seen every season in its entirety, and this is probably the only show I watch religiously.

However, the current season is complete shit. The plots have gotten more and more ridiculous as the show has progressed from season to season, but whats been going on in season 6 is just completely over the top and stupid. It's almost made me want to stop watching the show all together. I really think it's about time they end the show...seriously, there's only so many different "intense" terrorist plots that one can conjure up before it becomes extremely redundant and lame.
11.03.2007 - 16:23
jupitreas
hi-fi / lo-life
24 was over the top from the beginning and thats what I like about it. Its basically like an 80s Action movie (with the whole right-wing slant, cold war fears, homoeroticism and machismo intact) but in real time and with generally better writing. Yeah, season 6 is over the top but thats how I like it (my favorite is season 2 by far though).
22.03.2007 - 10:46
FrOsTmOuRnE 0_o
Account deleted
i havent missed an episode yet lol too into it hahahaha
03.05.2007 - 07:11
tulkas
el parcero
anyone seen the last season, I just watch the last episode and already it's been nerve-creepy, haha. I love that show, and this season, even though here they've aired until now only 4 episodes, it's already on climax state and just seems to be getting better.

anyone else watching??
----
love is like a jar of shit with a strawberry on top
12.10.2007 - 16:56
Raiden
Down Under Staff
I've watched it occasionally, but it really fails to capture much of my attention. The whole thing with resorting to any measures to get the job done is actually quite annoying. There's some parts where he tortures people and threatens to kill people's families and that's a bit too over the top, no to mention stupid.
----
"Scream for me Melbourne!!!!"
- Bruce Dickinson

"I don't see any god up here"
- Yuri Gagarin (while in orbit, 1961)
12.10.2007 - 21:16
Asphyxia
Account deleted
I started watching with Season 5, which I think was a great season, but season 6 sucked. The writing was horrible, the plot was lame, the acting wasn't great, and they lost so many good characters in season 5, it seems like they had a whole new cast. I really wasn't happy with season 6. When does season 7 start?
19.10.2007 - 02:37
TDFX

I absolutely loved the first season. Then it just repeated itself over the next 4 seasons...which I still watched. I completely gave up on the last season. Although didn't they promise something new in the next season?
----
Last.fm