Metal Storm logo
Megadeth - Cancel All Immediate Tour Dates

Megadeth have canceled immediate tour plans as bassist David Ellefson and his family mourn the loss of his brother, who passed away on May 19th, in Minneapolis, Minnesota, after battling cancer. The band sends their deepest condolences and prayers to David during this time and ask that the fans please do the same. David Ellefson will take a break to spend time with his family.

The group's revised schedule has them returning to the road on June 20th for a show in Canada (Amnesia Rockfest).

The canceled shows include June festival dates in Sweden, France, The Netherlands, Denmark, Austria, Hungary and the Czech Republic.

Source: megadeth.com
Band profile: Megadeth
Posted: 23.05.2014 by unswabbed

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 9   Visited by: 157 users
23.05.2014 - 11:56
csiga
Munin
Haha, i bought my Aerodrome ticket for only Megadeth, i don't really care Rob Zombie, and the shitty Limp Bizkit.
----

i survived the lake bodom!
23.05.2014 - 12:06
DeathSlyzer
Written by csiga on 23.05.2014 at 11:56

Haha, i bought my Aerodrome ticket for only Megadeth, i don't really care Rob Zombie, and the shitty Limp Bizkit.

I'm with you on that one.
----
I sold my soul to any fool who'd buy it!
What's it gonna take to make you riot!?
23.05.2014 - 12:07
Big-Al

Me too (although I do want to see Rob Zombie & Limp Bizkit).
----

I drink moosepiss
23.05.2014 - 12:47
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
RIP
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
24.05.2014 - 02:20
Rapid Fire
RIP. Condolences and support for Ellefson family from Spain.
----
Twelve voices were shouting in anger, and they were all alike. The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
24.05.2014 - 03:40
Sang Dalang Abu
R.I.P
24.05.2014 - 04:31
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen

Now when we roll, you muthafuckazz tuck in ya gold, cuz for the platinum, I'm jackin' niggaz up in limoz hahahaha
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

Music was my life, music brought me to life and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life. When I die there will be a final waltz in my head that only I can hear.
25.05.2014 - 21:06
afu
That's too bad. Ellefson seems like a pretty good guy in the interviews and such. Having watched several people wither away from cancer, my thoughts go out to him. It's such a slow, devastating way to go that death is welcomed at the end and the survivors have jumbled emotions of relief, grief, anger, and sadness.
28.05.2014 - 06:10
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
staff
Written by LeChron James on 24.05.2014 at 04:31
Now when we roll, you muthafuckazz tuck in ya gold, cuz for the platinum, I'm jackin' niggaz up in limoz hahahaha

Wow that took me back.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."

Hits total: 2697 | This month: 4