Metal Storm logo
Mutilation Rites - New Song Streaming Online

Black metallers Mutilation Rites have recently shared a brand new song online. It is called "Suffer The Children" and it will appear on their new album Harbinger, out on July 22nd via Prosthetic Records. All you have to do is enjoy the track over at Bandcamp or at this location. What do you think about their first new music in two years?

The band commented: "We picked 'Suffer The Children' because we thought it covered all the bases. It hopefully tries to branch out on all our influences on this new record, which falls somewhere between Incantation and Aura Noir. We wanted to touch on what is important to us - riffs! The focus should be pure riffage and nothing else, no pretentious nonsense."

"Suffer The Children" is now available as a limited-edition 7" single featuring two B-sides - covers of "Police Bastard" by Doom and "Protest And Survive" by Discharge.

Single artwork by artist Mark Riddick

Source: prostheticrecords.com
Band profile: Mutilation Rites
Posted: 25.05.2014 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 1   Visited by: 24 users
25.05.2014 - 11:36
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
I guess one of the pretentious nonsense is they only concentrated on riffs. Vocals comes out to be "bleh bleh bleeeh bleeh bleh" nothing else.

Like 2012 release, I hope this doesn't ended up like that.

As for cover art, why I'm thinking this is plain rip off of Misfits?

Hits total: 2512 | This month: 7