Metal Storm logo
Max Dread - CDs FOR SALE: Heavy Metal, Thrash, Death, Grindcore, etc.

02.06.2014 - 23:17
Max Dread
Hi all

I am selling the whole of my personal CD collection. I have a few bits of vinyl too, some of it quite rare and sought after. It's all listed according to genre to make browsing easier....

You can find the up to date list of the CDs here:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5TOZ--hamf8QW9WX2hHbzlSYmM/edit?usp=sharing

The list of Vinyl (and a few DVDs, Videos, Concert Tickets, Mags, etc.) can be found here:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5TOZ--hamf8ZlR0X01FaTdHaDg/edit?usp=sharing

The spreadsheets can either be viewed directly on line, or else downloaded to your PC. They are regularly updated.

I am happy selling to anyone, anywhere. Happy to sell a single CD or a job lot. Just get in touch to discuss your needs, prices, condition, and so..... I am also giving discounts to anyone who buys more than a couple of CDs.. I have a lot of CD-Rs as well and will be getting rid of these. I'm happy to give some away to anyone buying a few items.

If you would prefer to email me, you will find my address at the top of the lists.

Many thanks

Max

(Just wanted to add that most of my CDs have "Max LR" written on the top corner of the back of the booklet, in UV pen. So it's barely visible, but I wanted to mention it... Please ask if you'd like details. Not all CDs have it...)
02.06.2014 - 23:35
Uldreth
Sent a mail.
03.06.2014 - 00:41
Fallen Ghost
Craft Beer Geek
I'm just curious, how come that you're selling your whole CD collection?
03.06.2014 - 00:46
Max Dread
Because I need the money, am happy with computer based listening, and am taking a more Zen approach to life!

Norway.... Home of Beyond Dawn, Shining, Virus... Great stuff!
03.06.2014 - 02:00
Ilham
Giant robot
The number of items I would be interested in will depend on the price. I'll just make a list and send an e-mail.
03.06.2014 - 10:12
Max Dread
Written by Ilham on 03.06.2014 at 02:00

The number of items I would be interested in will depend on the price. I'll just make a list and send an e-mail.

Great. Look forward to hearing from you.

Many thanks
06.06.2014 - 13:22
Max Dread
Written by Ilham on 03.06.2014 at 02:00
I'll just make a list and send an e-mail.

Don't think I have received anything from you yet? Unless you go by an email address I somehow did not recognise?

Hopefully hear from you soon.

Cheers
06.06.2014 - 13:33
Ilham
Giant robot
Written by Max Dread on 06.06.2014 at 13:22

Don't think I have received anything from you yet? Unless you go by an email address I somehow did not recognise?

Cheers

Oh poop, I sent it, but I don't understand why you didn't get it. My name is Ilham. I'll still go check.
06.06.2014 - 13:52
Ilham
Giant robot
Written by Max Dread on 06.06.2014 at 13:22

Cheers

Yeah I typed .fr at the end of your e-mail address as per habbit... I sent it to the right address now, I think.
15.06.2014 - 13:57
Max Dread
Thank you very much Ilham for a pleasant and smooth deal.

Hope you enjoy the CDs.
28.06.2014 - 17:05
Max Dread
Bump.... Lists updated. Some items sold and removed.

New additions to sale list, the latest of which are mainly Black / Pagan Metal (but there are others too):

- Alcest - Les Voyages De L'ame.
- Aura Noir - Hades Rise
- Deströyer 666 - Terror Abraxas.
- Dodheimsgard - Satanic Art.
- Forefather - Deep into Time.
- Hate Forest - Sorrow.
- Kroda - Towards the Firmaments Verge of Life.
- Primordial - Journeys End
- Primordial - To The Nameless Dead (2CD, Live at Rock Hard. Ltd Edition in Digibook)
- Taake - Taake
- Taake - Over Bjoergvin graater himmerik
- Temnozor - Sorcery of Fragments
- Triptykon - Eparistera Daimones
- Ulver - Kveldssanger
28.06.2014 - 19:50
Ilham
Giant robot
T'was a pleasure. Thank you .
29.06.2014 - 18:41
Uldreth
Yo, just chiming in here to indicate I haven't forgotten about this, and as the end of the month is nearing, I will get back to you soon in mail.
30.06.2014 - 13:58
Max Dread
Thanks Uldreth. Look forward to hearing from you. I have not forgotten you either and your CDs are safely put aside out of everyone else's reach!

Speak soon

Cheers
27.07.2014 - 15:06
Max Dread
Back from holiday bump
27.07.2014 - 15:07
Max Dread
ALSO - is Metalstormers the best sub-forum for my post (I think it has been moved here whilst I was away on holiday).
27.07.2014 - 17:28
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
staff
Written by Max Dread on 27.07.2014 at 15:07
ALSO - is Metalstormers the best sub-forum for my post (I think it has been moved here whilst I was away on holiday).

Read the PM I sent you. I figured it made more sense here since it's more user-catered and this is essentially a self-promotion thread, whereas the general forum is for discussion.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
28.07.2014 - 18:14
Max Dread
Great - thanks for that. And my apologies - I did not see I had PM until you pointed it out.

Cheers mate
26.08.2014 - 23:28
Max Dread
List updated (links in first thread). Quite a few sold, but some new additions too, namely:

Coroner - No More Colour
Pestilence - Spheres
Suffocation - Pierced From Within
Periferia Del Mondo - In Ogni Luogo, In Ogni Tempo
GGFH - Eclipse
Sunn O))) - White1
Mastodon - Leviathon
Crowbar - Time Heals Nothing/Obedience Thru Suffering (2004 Crash Music reissue)
Crowbar - Odd Fellows Rest
Crowbar - Sonic Excess In Its Purest Form
Crowbar - Lifesblood for the Downtrodden

Cheers
22.10.2014 - 01:39
Max Dread
Lists and OP updated. Various amendments to lists (see links in first post). Most notably some rare vinyl added:

Akercocke - Eyes of the Dawn (7" Red Vinyl Demo)
Atheist - The Collection (3 x LP + 7" Ltd Ed Box Set)
Katatonia - Brave Murder Day (Limited Edition Numbered 358/444)
Katatonia - Saw You Drown (10" Limited Ed. Numbered: 267/1000)
Moonspell - The Antidote
Neurosis - The Eye Of Every Storm (2 x LP)
Nevermore - Enemies of Reality
Opeth - My Arms Your Hearse (2 x LP Ltd Ed Picture Disc)
Porcupine Tree - The Sky Moves Sideways (3 x LP + 7" Single. Ltd Ed)
Porcupine Tree - In Absentia. (2 x LP)
Sanctuary - Refuge Denied
Sanctuary - Into The Mirror Black
System Of A Down - Mesmerise PLP (Ltd Ed Pic Disc)

Cheers
20.12.2014 - 22:35
Max Dread
Not getting no interest in the Metalstormers Forum.... Was at least getting a few replies when it was in the General Forum. Shame it had to be moved

Bump nonetheless
21.12.2014 - 00:52
wrathchild
staff
Written by Max Dread on 20.12.2014 at 22:35

Not getting no interest in the Metalstormers Forum.... Was at least getting a few replies when it was in the General Forum. Shame it had to be moved

Bump nonetheless

I moved it to where it should always have been, the Promotion & Ads board. Not sure it will get you more replies, but there's no doubt it belongs here. Please, no bumps without new info.
----
La belleza no reside en lo que puedas crear, sino en lo que eres capaz de transmitir
Beauty resides not in what you're able to create, but in what you're able to communicate

Txus, Mägo De Oz
13.02.2015 - 22:12
Max Dread
Lists updated to reflect current stock (lots sold, some new stuff added). Please refer back to original post.

Cheers
22.06.2015 - 21:37
Max Dread
A bunch of new additions to the spreadsheet. See links in previous post and original post (they are the same). Lots of experimental and avant garde stuff added, amongst other things....

Cheers
15.11.2015 - 15:49
Max Dread
Lists brought up to date. See links in first post. Cheers.
10.10.2016 - 18:29
Max Dread
Been almost a year since I bumped this. A lot has sold since then, but there are also some new additions. Links to the lists in the first post. Cheers.
01.02.2017 - 20:20
Max Dread
Lists updated to reflect all changes. See links in the original post. Cheers.