‹‹ Back to the Melodic metal forum
Users visited: 16  
Search this topic:  

deadone
Mainstream Poser

06.06.2014 at 05:19
Black Trip are a heavy metal band featuring ex Entombed drummer Peter Stjärnvind and Enforcer guitarist Joseph Tholl.

Sounds very NWOBHM.

The following track is "Radar" from their forthcoming album "Goin' Under" being released on SPV/Steamhammer in early July.

-----

Personally I am really impressed with that track. In fact it's probably the best thing I've heard all year! It's catchy, has great melodies and sounds awesome. I love the guitars and the bass and in some ways D'ianno-esque vocals.

Looking forward to hearing the rest of the album! I'm gonna buy this!
Charly546

14.06.2014 at 12:43
Well, this is awesome. Immediately starting off with a guitar solo (and with beer and belts) is always aces in my book. And that solo in the middle is even better. And I can see they've quite good songwriting - nothing overstays its welcome (which is usually a problem with HM bands - they find something good and then they repeat it so much it gets overbearing). If the rest of the album keeps up with this kind of quality, then it's going to amazing.
Pentagramo

13.08.2014 at 10:31
One of the best albums by the new wave of Swedish bands last year.
Just pure and damn catchy heavy rock! Brilliant liveband as well.

Advertise on Metal Storm

Login or register to post here.