02. Suffer As I Paid My Grave
03. In The Realm Of The Living I'm Dead
04. Only The Dead Can Be Heard
05. All These Screams Through Me
06. The Last Thing You Will See

Staff review by
Doc G.
Rating:
It seems like lately things are being flipped around; the more typical the cover artwork, the less typical the music. First Agruss, now Borgne. Yeah, it is black metal, and yes, it does have a similar appeal to the of Agruss, yet Borgne is a sound of its own breed, despite being compiled of commonly used components.

Read more ››
published 30.06.2012 | Comments (9)

Found in 3 lists
Top lists

Comments

Comments: 4   Visited by: 111 users
07.06.2014 - 20:12
!J.O.O.E.!
Account deleted
Pretty good. Is it law in Switzerland that all bands should sound like Darkspace or something?
07.06.2014 - 20:42
Alex F
Slick Dick Rick
Written by Guest on 07.06.2014 at 20:12

Pretty good. Is it law in Switzerland that all bands should sound like Darkspace or something?

If so I would be pretty happy with that. In regards to Borgne: I remember listening to this quite a while back (around when it came out I guess), but I can't say I remember anything about it other than that I enjoyed it. Guess I should give it another whirl
07.06.2014 - 20:45
!J.O.O.E.!
Account deleted
Written by Alex F on 07.06.2014 at 20:42

If so I would be pretty happy with that. In regards to Borgne: I remember listening to this quite a while back (around when it came out I guess), but I can't say I remember anything about it other than that I enjoyed it. Guess I should give it another whirl

It's not bad. Kinda Darkspace on benzos. There's some nice moments though it does plod along at a similar pace throughout.
02.02.2023 - 04:32
Rating: 8
tintinb

Churning out one stellar BM albums after the other. I will have to say this band is criminally underrated.
----
Leeches everywhere.

Hits total: 3838 | This month: 10