Metal Storm logo
Subterranean Masquerade - Singer Kjetil Nordhus Joins

Subterranean Masquerade have unveiled their new line-up. None other than Kjetil Nordhus (of Green Carnation and Tristania fame) is the band's new singer. Kjetil is joining Paul Kuhr of Novembers Doom and These Are They, who has been with the band since the first album. Watch out for news regarding their new album very soon.

"This is a great honor for us and a massive step forward for the band," says the band's mastermind and songwriter Tomer Pink. "I've been a fan of Kjetil work since the early Green Carnation albums, this is a dream come true!"

Kjetil Nordhus says: "I have known about Subterranean Masquerade for years, since Green Carnations time together with them on The End Records. They deserve a lot of respect for their releases until now, and when the opportunity came along to participate on their next album, it was certainly something that triggered me. I am very happy for this new musical challenge and I am eager to share the music with old and new fans of Subterranean Masquerade. I have met Paul a few times on Green Carnation tours and festival, and I have been a fan of Novembers Doom and his vocal style for years. To be a co-singer together with Paul is also something that makes this very exciting for me."

Photo by Ami Bornstein

Kjetil is joining a line-up including drummer Matan Shmuely (Orphaned Land), keyboardist Shai Yallin (Solstice Coil), guitarists Tomer Pink and Or Shalev and bassist Golan Farhi. "This is the first time we function like a band and not just a project, everyone brings his own signature and influences and together we've created something I think is very special."

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Subterranean Masquerade
Posted: 18.06.2014 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 2   Visited by: 22 users
18.06.2014 - 18:21
Ag Fox
Angel No More
Hopefully this will be as awesome as it looks on paper!
----
loves 小巫
18.06.2014 - 19:51
BloodTears
ANA-thema
Written by Ag Fox on 18.06.2014 at 18:21

Hopefully this will be as awesome as it looks on paper!

Agree, this could potentially be great.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29

Like you could kiss my ass.

My Instagram

Hits total: 2367 | This month: 11