Metal Storm logo
Chaos Echœs - New Album Update

Another new album on the horizon, this time from French metallers Chaos Ech-s. They signed a deal with Debemur Morti Productions last year and will enter the studio in August to record what will be the follow-up to Tone Of Things To Come. Their new opus will be recorded at Downtown Studios in Strasbourg. Prepare yourself for a gloomy concept album!

The band's latest album update is the following: "We have completed all vocal takes for our pre-production demo during last week's session. And we have to admit being damn pleased with the whole result. Expect T R A N S I E N T to be some kind of concept album, a deeply introspective journey of seven chapters, fulfilled by wicked, twisted, abrasive and gloomy weird sounds. We can't wait to be in August to record it!"

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Chaos Echœs
Posted: 20.06.2014 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 6   Visited by: 21 users
20.06.2014 - 12:38
mz
Saw the cover previously and I fucking love it. The certainly do love mathematics and graphs .
Hope that this will have the quality of their debut and not that meandering EP.
----
Giving my ears a rest from music.
20.06.2014 - 13:39
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
elite
Written by mz on 20.06.2014 at 12:38

Saw the cover previously and I fucking love it. The certainly do love mathematics and graphs .

Well, they are all originally jazz musicians. Maybe that has something to do with it?
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

20.06.2014 - 17:14
Ag Fox
Angel No More
elite
I hate maths >.>
I wonder whether they can release it in time (before 2014 ends)
----
loves 小巫
20.06.2014 - 17:51
Alex F
Slick Dick Rick
Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 20.06.2014 at 13:39

Well, they are all originally jazz musicians. Maybe that has something to do with it?

I could have guessed they were jazz musicians. The song structures and heavy use of tonal shifts on the last album seemed to imply that such would be true. Interesting to note, thanks for the info
21.06.2014 - 00:18
mz
Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 20.06.2014 at 13:39

I could have guessed that they have roots in some other forms of music. Good to know
----
21.06.2014 - 00:20
mz
Just realized that my reply and the one of Alex start in the exact same way.
----

Hits total: 1537 | This month: 4